Oakley Radar Custom Glasses - Photos

06townsonj
06townsonj Posts: 509
edited December 2010 in Road buying advice
Hi,

I thought I should share some photo's of my new Oakley Radar Custom glasses to help those who need help in deciding what Oakley Radar's to order.

Just click on the link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56502236@N08/5283219444/

Frame Colour: Polished White
Lens Shape: Path
Lens Colour: Grey Path
Icons: Red
Ear Socks: White

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Comments

• Nice bling, you must be very smug :wink:

Seriously though I like them a lot. We're going to have to see them on though now so that we can guage the whole bike / kit asthetic...
  • Yes, I am very pleased with them. I will post another picture after christmas with new Giro Ionos helmet on with them and club Kit :D

Thanks for letting me know you like them.

Thanks,
  • i wanted to get my lenses done but im to speccy lol so they cannot do the thickness i need never mind good for you though. i have the jawbones very very good but the go into the helmet on climbs as fog up
  • Yes.

I was going to get Jawbones but they did not suit my face so decided for another pair of Radar's - brilliant glasses.

Thanks,
  • One of the many good things about Oakley's.

I tried on 3-4 frames and was starting to lose hope of finding something narrow enough until I put on the Flak Jackets. I'm hoping Split Jackets are a good fit, love the look of them.

Lance - I thought Oakley were pretty good at custom lenses. Sports glasses must be a real pain if you can't operate without strong lenses.