Coming home!

henryfuller
henryfuller Posts: 360
edited November 2010 in MTB general
Used to ride from the age of 10, ive had so many bikes since! But unfortunately once i learnt to drive i decided for some bizarre reason i preffered cars and sold my bike. Im now over the yound drivers excitment, realised that they are money pits, and trying to make a hobby out of motoring results in being a chav. So im home, ive come home to what has been the biggest passion of my life!

But i have no bike! Ive been riding my dads whip, which is a Marin Rift Zone, and absolutely love it. But im looking for a new ride, and wondered what to get! I mainly ride trail centres and in my time have ridden all over the country. Mainly doing all mountain/xc but i don't want anything too burly, as from experience it's not as easy to ride and tends to handle sluggishly. So could be tempted by either hardtail or full sus. Thing is because ive had bikes from most of the big manufacturers, im strugglng to go back to anything begginer, so what would you guys reccomend? Budget is around 1000 i reckon, maybe more, but will really be considering this one hard, because i know my stuff, just lost track over the last 2 years really.

Henry
Henry

Comments