Free Taster Courses, 4th Dec at Cannock Chase

x-isle
x-isle Posts: 794
edited November 2010 in MTB general
Hi all,

With Christmas approaching quicker than Steve Peat on a DH run (yes, you can't hide, it's coming!) we thought we'd get in the spirit and offer some free "Taster" skills sessions.

On Saturday 4th December at Cannock Chase, we will be providing 4 sessions (of 6 riders) of taster courses to give a quick idea of what a skills technique course is all about.

The quick-fire session covers some of the core techniques required to improve your mountain bike riding and they are completly free of charge. Attendees will also be entitled to 15% off a 2011 booking.

Bookings can be made on a first come, first served basis at our website - www.chaseskills.co.uk. Spaces are limited to 24 (4 sessions with 6 riders on each) and sessions will be assigned automatically. The sessions will be 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 1:30pm.

Best regards
Craig Rogers

Comments

• x-isle
    Due to a change in a few people's circumstances, there are now some free slots available again for next weekends Taster Day - Just hope the snow clears by then! :)

www.chaseskills.co.uk/taster.html
    Craig Rogers
  • I'm looking to book a one to one session with you this week, so I've been trying to ring you on the land line number all week, all I've got is the engaged tone.

Can you PM a number I can get you on as I'd like to discuss a few things with you.
  • x-isle
    I'm really sorry Peter, we'll take a look at the line as there must be an issue with it.

Thanks for letting us know!

I'm just sending a PM to you now about a 1-2-1.
    Craig Rogers
  • Damn - I'd love to do one of these, but unfortunately I have other arrangements :(

Will definitely be booking a course up next year I hope - just to help me improve on the basics that I've picked up
    Specialized FSR XC Expert 2010
  • Not sure I can make the 4th but I was thinking of booking a 4 hour 1-2-1 session over Stile Cop to turn me into a man! I shall see if I can make arrangements and let you know if I can get over for the 4th....