super funny downhill crash

ac9294ac9294 Posts: 2
This video is flying round the states. Its just to funny not to share with the world. enjoy!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/159119/

• it wasnt THAT funny.. I was expecting more!! She was a bit of a censored tho with all her amour lol!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 28,800
    Spam?
  • Wasn't so much funny as extrordanairy! There are some very weird people in the world...
  • P-JayP-Jay Posts: 1,478
    Looking forward to watching that with sound when I get home. :lol::lol:

What was she (I asume it's a she by the pink armor) doing just stopping like that, it was hardly the steepest trial in the world.
  • nicklousenicklouse Posts: 82,097 Lives Here
    would not call that DH.

a crash yes.

Funny? Meh..
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • dear god Im surprised a lawyer didnt jump out of the bushes and offer to sue
  • Buckled_RimsBuckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    Not funny, but interesting in the over reactions. had nowt to do with downhill.
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 28,800
    everybody in that needs shooting. From the completely mental over reaction of the girl, to the accomodating namby pamby pillock who hit her. He should have told her to grow a pair, then left her for dead at the side of the trail. :lol:
  • Some girls really don't like being smashed from behind.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • everybody in that needs shooting. From the completely mental over reaction of the girl, to the accomodating namby pamby pillock who hit her. He should have told her to grow a pair, then left her for dead in a ditch with her head on backwards :lol:

fixed for ya!
  • Drama queen,she was rude,angry & drasticly over acting FOOL.
    Should have told her to grow up.
    She chucked her bike at him... again FOOL..
    LOL
    Victory or Death...............But Death always wins
  • bennett_346bennett_346 Posts: 5,092
    I'm in half a mind thinking that this was staged.
  • she over reacted so much it made it funny :D:D
  • dear god Im surprised a lawyer didnt jump out of the bushes and offer to sue

quality!

shea a dumb censored , credit to the guy appologising and telling others it was his fault, me when she hit me with the bike she would of been told to behave (in those polight words) then i would of left her, no telling what a crazy can do :lol:
  • i thought it was pathetic and i'm sorry but she can not be a serious or real rider or she would understand that accidents happen, i do think the guy should of shouted to the girl to say what side he was going to over take on then maybe she would of acted in the correct manor. if not then i would of picked her bike up and thrown it back at her lol :)
  • motopattermotopatter Posts: 179
    dear god Im surprised a lawyer didnt jump out of the bushes and offer to sue

quality!

shea a dumb censored , credit to the guy appologising and telling others it was his fault, me when she hit me with the bike she would have been told to behave (in those polight words) then i would have left her, no telling what a crazy can do :lol:

If you throw a bike at someone it means you don't mind getting a punch in the face IMO.

Stuuupid little girl. All that armour and crying like a baby. Probably rag week or something
    wave your willy here !!!! :)
  • dabbleonabikedabbleonabike Posts: 119
    I think its all been said but im gonna add my two penneth. The lass was a doylem, there was no need for her to slam on like that, she was booing about the guy being so close behind maybe she should be aware that people do come up fast behind you, especially if your riding at half a mile an hour.
    The clumsy bint even trips up over her own feet at the end of the vid, complete numpty.
    The bloke who hit her was far too accomodating to her stupid ranting but i suppose if it was a bloke who hit a bloke there would be more from both sides, i think the camera guy was overly nice cos she was a lass, n lasses generally dont tend to have as much fun as us guys.

Daft brawds.
  • PamPen25PamPen25 Posts: 111
    Wow, looking at the guys replies on here, I think it's man-rag week. :D
  • BlackBlack Posts: 172
    LOL il call that going Down a hill
    Trouble when you progress and you go back on the easy stuff you kind a
    forget how fast you are going

Was funning when she throw the bike at him
  • motopattermotopatter Posts: 179
    PamPen25 wrote:
    Wow, looking at the guys replies on here, I think it's man-rag week. :D

my rag week is every day, every week according to the wife :lol: