FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Northwind
Northwind Posts: 14,675
edited September 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Just out in the garage breaking up some pallets for the wood... Dropped my big crowbar and it pivoted around perfectly and landed at full speed, pointy end down, and ripped a 2 inch long gash in my front tyre. FUUUUUUUUUUU

Still, watching the stans sealant try and fix it was quite funny.
Uncompromising extremist

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Why have you got a crow bar? are you a cat burglar?

Not good though, I thought you were going to say you dropped it on your foot. I dropped a 3 litre bottle of robinsons, cap end first on my big toe last week, man did that smart
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    gazderry wrote:
    Why have you got a crow bar?

For destruction purposes :lol:

It'll make Pete happy though, I don't have any more stick-e nevegals so I'll need to refit my old Minion. And the Hemlock's got an Eskar on it too, poor old John Tomac'll think I don't love him any more.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    I was playing with my new compressor today. I unclipped the air line off the spray gun the line slipped out of my hand writhed like a spastic snake and the clip on the end took a chunk out of the paint on my BSA Thunderbolt petrol tank. CLUCKING BELLS
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap