Morzine, Chamonix, or Portes du Soleil lifts open still?

seancs14seancs14 Posts: 2
I am in Lyon, France for work for a little while and have a chance to get away next week on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. i am thinking about heading up to to the Morzine area for some downhill riding, but I know all the lifts close around now. I heard Les Gets and Morzine close this weekend, but does anyone else know if any other downhill areas in the area will still be open next week?

• All lifts here are now closed, but Chamonix is open until the 19th - was riding there yesterday :)

You've also got Champery that's open until October. And at Bex and Rochers du Naye (also both in Switzerland) there are some train uplifts you can use and some great riding. It may also be worth checking out some of the resorts closer to Lyon. Not sure on their opening times though - almost all close at the end of august.
  • ecrinslodgeecrinslodge Posts: 45
    This time of year we catch the bus from Bourg d'Oisans up to Alpe d'Huez from where there are tonnes of options back to the valley including the bottom half of the Mega course.