giggity giggity goo

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I just hope he doesn't hurt her....................like Katie price hurt Peter Andre, I don't think I could handle that sort of pain again. A man can only be strong for so long, you know? Why do men have to be the strong ones ? Why ? :D
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    I have no idea who they are.
  • LazyBoycp
    LazyBoycp Posts: 320
    Bunneh wrote:
    I have no idea who they are.

+1, I'm pleased to say.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    edited August 2010
    Me two but I found it...Bury, a small town near Manchestershire. :wink:
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    RonB wrote:
    Me two but I found it...Bury, a small town near Manchestershire.

You know something, I really wish you was RonB, because RonB is sooo coool.
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    RonB wrote:

My home town. Eight miles north of Manchester and just east of Bolton. Maybe a small town on its own, but it's a big metropolitan borough. Although it was wrapped up in Greater Manchester when that political entity was created, the older residents considered themselves to still be Lancastrians.

Reg Harris, former World Sprint Champion, was born in a district of Bury called Birtle. Bury was also the birth place of Sir Robert Peel, former Prime Minister and founder of the Metropolitan Police. Victoria Wood also comes from there.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    Sirius631 wrote:
    RonB wrote:

My home town. Eight miles north of Manchester and just east of Bolton. Maybe a small town on its own, but it's a big metropolitan borough. Although it was wrapped up in Greater Manchester when that political entity was created, the older residents considered themselves to still be Lancastrians.

Reg Harris, former World Sprint Champion, was born in a district of Bury called Birtle. Bury was also the birth place of Sir Robert Peel, former Prime Minister and founder of the Metropolitan Police. Victoria Wood also comes from there.

and Bury Market...the source of the world'd finest black pudding.

Now the question is....with or without fat?
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Utter nonsense, and a planted story by the publicist.

I bet you can't find one player who will confirm it.

Trash mag.
  • rjh299
    rjh299 Posts: 721
    Closed window as soon as I seen BB. Shite!
  • Sirius631
    Scrumple wrote:
    Utter nonsense, and a planted story by the publicist.

I bet you can't find one player who will confirm it.

Trash mag.

If you can find one player in Bury FC you're doing better than me in 40+ years of looking. :lol:
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    schweiz wrote:
    Sirius631 wrote:
    RonB wrote:

and Elbow and the Neville family (Gaz an Phil and their imaginatively named dad Neville Neville, their sis is a champion Gymnast too)

and the gorgeous Sinead Moynihan set up home in the suburb of Radcliffe - Giggety Giggety (Lane)
  • tebbit
    tebbit Posts: 604
    I once cut the power to a thousand houses in Bury by accident once in the late eighties :?
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    tebbit wrote:
    I once cut the power to a thousand houses in Bury by accident once in the late eighties :?
    Plugging in your electric toothbrush can have serious consequences in underdeveloped societies.
  • invincible
    invincible Posts: 154
    tebbit wrote:

are you sure they even had power then?
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    tebbit wrote:
    Plugging in your electric toothbrush can have serious consequences in underdeveloped societies.

Well then for god's sake don't plug yours in.
  • jim453
    Do people even have teeth in fishguard?
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    their sis is a champion Gymnast too

thought she played netball for england?
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • a_n_t
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • a_n_t
    edited August 2010
    pesky double post!
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Most impressive of all, the father's called Neville Neville!
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    jim453 wrote:
    Do people even have teeth in fishguard?
    Just the two.

But they're fecking huge.
  • jim453
    Like a capybara?
  • Sirius631
    schweiz wrote:
    Sirius631 wrote:

and Elbow and the Neville family (Gaz an Phil and their imaginatively named dad Neville Neville, their sis is a champion Gymnast too)

and the gorgeous Sinead Moynihan set up home in the suburb of Radcliffe - Giggety Giggety (Lane)

Forgot Elbow and the Nevilles. :oops: My brother is Elbow's sound engineer for their live concerts. The Nevilles went to Elton High School where my mum was a secretary.