Rock Shox Reba Race Dual Air Forks

climbingpixie
climbingpixie Posts: 42
edited July 2010 in MTB buying advice
I'm looking to upgrade the Rock Shox Dart 3s on my Cindercone as they're incredibly unresponsive and, as a lighter rider, figured that air forks would probably be the way forward. I found the Reba Race dual air forks for £287 online - does that seem like a good deal and are they worth the money?

FWIW I ride XC in the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes, and the odd trail centre red/black.

Cheers :D
Small fat weak punter

Comments

• Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Reba's would be a good upgrade see here:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12718867
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • desmojen
    desmojen Posts: 136
    Check out Merlin Cycles for a great price on these. I just picked up a set of Reba SL's from there for £247 all in, and so far, I am chuffed to bits with them :)

Jen.
  • desmojen wrote:
    Check out Merlin Cycles for a great price on these. I just picked up a set of Reba SL's from there for £247 all in, and so far, I am chuffed to bits with them :)

Jen.

Can't see them on the website, they're charging £275 for the SLs at the moment.

Cheers for the help guys, I've just ordered them from CRC. I've got a 5% discount code for them from signing up to the Selkirk marathon so that's brought the price down to £272 which seems pretty bargainous! :D
    Small fat weak punter
  • Clark3y
    Clark3y Posts: 129
    No they are 247 on Merlin, you need to add them to the basket to see the discounted price on their new website.