Comments

• acidstrato
    acidstrato Posts: 945
    when?
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    TdF Presentation.

Thor wasn't wearing his either, even though some have already been made.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Bernie S
    Bernie S Posts: 118
    Yes forgot Thor..that is probably the reason
  • yourpaceormine
    yourpaceormine Posts: 1,245
    Perhaps the ink isn't dry yet...
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Couldn't get one with a pretty enuff sheep on it, apparently.

The boy's WAY too fussy...
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    New jersey wasn't ready in time - will arrive in time for the first road stage. One of the commentators mentioned it on their twitter feed.
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    New jersey wasn't ready in time - will arrive in time for the first road stage. One of the commentators mentioned it on their twitter feed.

Maybe there will be a box from Wiggle turning up today?
  • yourpaceormine
    Not that many national champs jerseys on view yesterday - I only noticed French, Swiss, US and Russian jerseys (+ Cadel's worlds)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Not that many national champs jerseys on view yesterday - I only noticed French, Swiss, US and Russian jerseys (+ Cadel's worlds)

Fuglsang had the Danish one on and Frank was taking his turn in the Luxembourg one.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • yourpaceormine
    I'll take it all back then :wink:

Must have missed them - was fast forwarding through bits due to the inherent cheesiness of the presenters on stage.
  • RichN95.

Must have missed them - was fast forwarding through bits due to the inherent cheesiness of the presenters on stage.

They were hilariously terrible, weren't they? "Bradley, you've lost a lot of weight. What advice do you have for all the fat women of Holland?", being a particular highlight.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    RichN95 wrote:

They were hilariously terrible, weren't they? "Bradley, you've lost a lot of weight. What advice do you have for all the fat women of Holland?", being a particular highlight.

Yep - they were classic.
    I thought their chat with Carlos Sastre was hilarious, as in, "...are you favourite or are you outsider? You are shadow man..."

Thomas Voelkler's jersey was funny - his BBox jersey wasn't ready, so he just wore the baggy plain one they gave him on the podium the day he won it!
  • greasedscotsman
    RichN95 wrote:

What was his answer?
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716

If he doesnt get it in time, will be there fault.

(PS did anyone see enough of the programme last night to see the new HTC/Columbia/Skype jersey? is it not minging now?)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95 wrote:

What was his answer?

"Stop eating"
  • jonnycon
    jonnycon Posts: 116
    RichN95 wrote:

What was his answer?

' Stop eating ' tremendous reply

Also particular embarrassing was their relentless line of questioning to Nick Roche about his dad when he clearly wants to be regarded as a cyclist in his own right.
  • greasedscotsman

If he doesnt get it in time, will be there fault.

(PS did anyone see enough of the programme last night to see the new HTC/Columbia/Skype jersey? is it not minging now?)

I'm sure free sample of "for goodness shakes" recovery drink will come in handy as well, I understand the Tour is quite a tough event. That's if Big G likes the taste, please Wiggle, stop sending me "Wild Berry", it's disgusting!
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    Neil McC wrote:

hope it doesn't have a union jack on the back!
    cartoon.jpg
  • acidstrato
    acidstrato Posts: 945
    liking that alot
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,228
    Looks great.
  • greasedscotsman
    Doobz wrote:
    Neil McC wrote:

hope it doesn't have a union jack on the back!

Looks rather transparent! But I reckon you can see the back, it's like the regular Sky jersey, but instead of a blue stripe, it has a red, white and blue banding.

Just hope it doesn't have matching white shorts!
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Jersey does look cool
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Nice jersey. I can imagine quite a few of these will be flogged. The helmet's a bit chavalicious though.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    He should have demanded a Welsh dragon on the helmet.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Tusher wrote:
    He should have demanded a Welsh dragon on the helmet.

Why would anyone want an image of my Mother in Law on their helmet?
  • Tusher
    I deduce from your statement, Mr Policeman, that your mother-in-law is the gentlest, kindest, sweetest old lady in Wales, who dotes on you and knits you expensive presents.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Tusher wrote:
    I deduce from your statement, Mr Policeman, that your mother-in-law is the gentlest, kindest, sweetest old lady in Wales, who dotes on you and knits you expensive presents.

She does/is, except she's not Welsh...
  • Tusher
    ..........a Transylvanian mother-in-law?
  • or dual summat...one minute she is welsh dragon, next not even his MiL...? think you might be protesting too much mr NapD....? Send us photos and let the people decide.