finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited July 2010 in The bottom bracket
Your Two Minutes' Hate start now...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-won.html

Comments

• STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    Increase the tax they pay to 95%, they'll still be on a sh1t load more dosh than me. If they don't like it they can get a real job :wink:
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Forget about it and move on, it's only a game. And a pointless one at that. At least cycling gets you somewhere. :wink:
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    They got out of the group and then lost to the first higher ranked team them came across. Exactly the same as they do every time.

Punishing John Terry with all of the above should be sufficient.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    they should be made to play like a team...
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    edited June 2010
    They should get bonuses, underwritten by the Government out of our tax and allowed to get on with life as if nothing had happened.

That is how we treat greedy complacent failures in modern Britain, after all. :twisted:

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• pneumatic
    prawny wrote:
    At least cycling gets you somewhere. :wink:

I have to disagree: I went out cycling yesterday and knocked my pan out for 4 hours and 11 minutes in the hot sun. When I had finished, I found myself back outside my house. I had got NOWHERE! :(

My daughter, who does Physics, tells me it is something to do with displacement.

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations

• nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Sack the lot !!!!!!!
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    pneumatic wrote:
    prawny wrote:

I have to disagree: I went out cycling yesterday and knocked my pan out for 4 hours and 11 minutes in the hot sun. When I had finished, I found myself back outside my house. I had got NOWHERE! :(

My daughter, who does Physics, tells me it is something to do with displacement.

Oh contraire, what you did there is not only got somewhere, you got back too, for free.

Cycling is bloody briliant 8)
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Make em ride up/down Snowdon.

1st January, 2011...

Naked.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Splottboy wrote:
    Make em ride up/down Snowdon.

1st January, 2011...

Naked.

Just perpetuating the problem. They need to ride up an English mountain. We have loads of World class, oh, no we dont. :lol:
  • Splottboy
    Wales 1 - England 0.

Again...

Crap, we just can't get away from the loser tag, lol.
  • tri-sexual
    tri-sexual Posts: 672
    put them all in a big sack
    we take turns in punch it
    who ever gets hit will desrve it
  • Splottboy
    Yes, but the bag would be rolling around the floor...clutching itself...in agony.

Before we'd even touched it.

Then, we'd get sent off, for nothing.
  • Matt the Tester
    Matt the Tester Posts: 1,261
    tri-sexual wrote:
    put them all in a big sack
    we take turns in punch it
    who ever gets hit will desrve it
    can we not just get metal bats?? LOL
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    If what i heard earlier today is true, a certain English player won't be reading the papers in a fortnight or so, for all he will be emblazened across all the front pages..........watch this space :shock:
  • pneumatic wrote:
    prawny wrote:

:D

Who's been reading Viz then..?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    brin wrote:
    If what i heard earlier today is true, a certain English player won't be reading the papers in a fortnight or so, for all he will be emblazened across all the front pages..........watch this space :shock:

You mean a certain player wearing a certain armband doing something with a sister in law which his wife would not approve of?

Or the other guy who visited a women of dubious nature?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    brin wrote:

You mean a certain player wearing a certain armband doing something with a sister in law which his wife would not approve of?

The mobile phone company's must make lots of money out of starting one or two rumours.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    Aggieboy wrote:
    brin wrote:

The mobile phone company's must make lots of money out of starting one or two rumours.

The rumour is that a gagging order was placed to stop the press reporting on it untill after the world cup.

Apparantly Terry was unhappy about Gerrard's continuing captaincy in light of it.

The other was Rooney being caught with a prostitute.

Related to this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... kills-show

Who knows.

Probably not.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    brin wrote:

What's funny is everyone already knows :twisted:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Aggieboy wrote:
    brin wrote:

The rumour is that a gagging order was placed to stop the press reporting on it untill after the world cup.

Apparantly Terry was unhappy about Gerrard's continuing captaincy in light of it.

The other was Rooney being caught with a prostitute.

Related to this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... kills-show

Who knows.

Probably not.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I'll believe it when i see it. It's been 'text' over the country like wild fire, but originated where?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic wrote:
    prawny wrote:

:D

Who's been reading Viz then..?

I remember the first time I read VIZ, it was 1987 after a particularly liquid night out in Edinburgh, woke up on some stranger's floor and I was handed a copy by the lead singer of a band that was quite famous at the time. PMSL doesn't even begin to describe it!

Rude Kid . . . . gets me every time! :D

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations