I'm Off

2»

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    stubs wrote:
    Is any mention of ebay banned or just links to ebay ads. Is it allowable to at least put your ebay user name in your classified ad and say this is also up for auction on ebay

That should be ok - as long as there is a full advert complying with the BR rules [pics, price and description] and no actual links to ebay then I can't see a problem.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    supersonic wrote:
    stubs wrote:
    Is any mention of ebay banned or just links to ebay ads. Is it allowable to at least put your ebay user name in your classified ad and say this is also up for auction on ebay

That should be ok - as long as there is a full advert complying with the BR rules [pics, price and description] and no actual links to ebay then I can't see a problem.

Cheers sonic sounds like there should be no problem then, after all how long does it take to copy and paste an ebay name into the ebay search box.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Not long at all :wink: Just takes a bit of weight of our shoulders. I'd say at least 100 ads are posted a day, and if the majority were ebay, and just one mod on - nightmare.

If not a direct link to the object, and just mentioning it, then the reader has to do the search at ebay, so any possible liability is off BR, as daft as that sounds. The official big list of rules is quite strict about content.