Adidas Sky Team Kit

relanium
relanium Posts: 487
edited June 2010 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know what the sizing is like on the "Adidas Sky Team Kit" ?
Do I need to order a size up from what I normally wear ie medium on both jersey & shorts.

Comments

• Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    I tried some kit on the other week and it seemed to be similar to my other cycling kit (with the obvious exception of Castelli/Cervelo which defies all logic). It was an almost exact match to Altura, IMHO, if that helps. Suggest that you try it on if poss though.
  • ALaPlage
    ALaPlage Posts: 732
    I have the new Sky short sleeve jersey. I went for an XL although other Adidas (non-cycling) tops I have are L. Originally ordered the L based on Adidas sports tops I have which fit me fine but the SKY jersey was too tight on the chest (zipped up I felt like I was in a straight jacket) and more importantly it was short in the body. I sent it back for an XL which fits me spot on and is the right length in the body.

I weigh 90kg (14st8lb), 5'11" with 32" inseam and 44" chest if that helps.
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4
  • relanium
    relanium Posts: 487
    Anyone know any shops around West Yorkshire which might be selling the Sky Team Kit?
  • Generally speaking the Sizing is pretty accurate and compared to some of the kit that we sell which does come up small the SKY kit is fairly standard sizes.

We have most of the sizes in stock , and more on the way as of yesterday morning when i ordered another batch. :)