And a good Sunday evening to you Crudders

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited June 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Had an awesome ride at Cannock today, never seen the place so deserted.. all those poor riders who gave up an afternoon's ride only to be disappointed :roll: It was HOT out there today, dusty and slippery. My bike developed the most annoying squeak and combined with the dying GXP BB, to day it was annoying would be putting it mildly. Bikes washed, new GXP BB fitted by yours truly and all the suspension linkages cleaned and lubricated :D Most importantly, ready for tomorrow.

I've had some chicken breast with lemon juice and fresh garlic cooking in the slow cooker all day and I am famished.. time for grub and some television

So what's on your agenda tonight?

Comments

• Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Evening,

Just spent 45mins sorting my gears, chain kept jumping off the top cog. Tried adjusting the limits for aaaages. Eventually got so pissed off, and with my back going (Sciatica) I decided to just wang the new XT chain on. Boom, no more problems. Gah!

Still, means i can ride to work tomorrow atleast. Now watching Evan Almighty and supping a beer.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Spent most of today making my camelbak sanitary. It was in a bit of a mess :oops:
  • trekhead
    trekhead Posts: 626
    Had a mega weekend. Just got back from Cork, great time. Met up with my brother and wife, far too much to eat and drink. Just been straight out for dinner here.
    Big time diet me thinks.
    How much can I shed in 2 weeks before my next jolly to Bulgaria. I don`t want Greenpeace trying to roll me back into the sea from the beach :lol:
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Eveningm just contemplating going to bed, watching a bit of Alias, just entered a competition so vote for me if you like http://nextadultcomp2010.psycle.com/fac ... ntry/90223

:)
  • Drove home from Cardiff today :)
    Was a nice drive... surprising how many fecking idiots there are on the roads though.
    I never ever undertake people, but when someone is sat in the outside lane doing 65mph and there is a que of cars behind... I make an exception.
    And yes... it was a tw@ in a BMW 3 series looking "cool" in his sunglasses :roll:

Had a good weekend though, the armed forces day in cardiff was great, the Coast Guard helicopter rescue display was amazing!