Dzien Dobry(good morning) thread

jay12
jay12 Posts: 6,306
edited June 2010 in The Crudcatcher
done my papers, getting ready and eating breakfast now as i'll be going to delamere in about 20minutes to ride for the whole day :D

what y'all up to today?

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    not a lot, got man flu :(

It must be bad, I didn't even drink last night!
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Morning clowns.

Today I have woken with what feels like a hangover, although I only had 3PINTS last night!!!

Spent most of the night covered in sweat as it was that hot!!!

Today have some errands to run, then tonight I am off to my friends place for a session/stay the night and back tomorrow. Not going out to watch the footy, instead shall stay in with some beers/music etc.....

Am going to get a ride in tomorrow at some point.. its been too long since the last one :(
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    yall is eating porridge and banana and waiting for the wind to drop before going out and burning off my new favourite 15 mile loop and i might do a bit of 'nosey' 'adventuring' while i'm on my way too. sun bathing later if it's sunny and burgers and sausage bbq after that.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Taking the daughter shopping in Meadowhell then gardening out on bike when cooler

As a side issue theres a half decent video in the rides section 2 alpes Go see
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    going to the gym shortly to build some hurting muscles

going to a bbq all day session from about midday.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    My Toras arrived so I spent a little while fitting them to the HandsomeDog (pictures in the appropriate section soon) so just need to get a haircut, buy some stuff in town before hitting the trails lateron :D

Oh and guess who delivered them with the unfaltering efficiency I have grown to expect...

Royal Mail! :lol:
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I believe BRL tickets arrived today, however I'm not at home so don't know :?
    Just parted with £5000 of my Grans money for a new(er) car. Hopefully I shouldn't have to worry about my 4 wheels for a good few years now.
    Once I've handed my car in this afternoon, well, pub I think :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon, just getting ready to go model for my sister's shop. Quali now :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Where is your sisters shop, may I ask ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro

• Spent most of the night covered in sweat as it was that hot!!!

I have spent the past 3 days covered in sweat! I cannot deal with heat even though i love it!

But for me. Its now time to go to the pub and stay there until i can either drink no more or it closes!
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Far too hot today.

This morning I went and played in the hills of Cannock Chase on my road bike. First time I've bothered this year, and it hurt, especially with the heat. Came home, had a bath, ate, watched quali.

Not sure what I'll do the rest of the day...