Specialized 2011

2»

Comments

• Jawa
    Jawa Posts: 81
    Just noticed the new Rockhopper Pro on Leisure Lakes website, is it me or has the fork and brakes been downgraded and the price gone up by £100?

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/product/specializedrockhopperpro2011.aspx?&id=14645
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    No, forks are the same as last year. It has got downgraded brakes and chainset though (last years bike came with a Deore hollowtech 2)
  • jay12 wrote:
    new 2011 demo 8
    p4pb5279831.jpg

SEXXXXXXX
  • darren555
    darren555 Posts: 194
    No, forks are the same as last year. It has got downgraded brakes and chainset though (last years bike came with a Deore hollowtech 2)

No the Pro has had Reba forks as standard. The Recons have been on the lower spec Rockhoppers.
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    My bad, the Expert was the one fitted with Recons
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    So the 'Evo' models are additions to the range right? There'll still be a 140mm Stumpjumper FSR?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    supersonic wrote:
    Soon. Here is a pic:

Rockhopper.JPG

Ghastly.

looks good, if the rims and forks were white it'd look even better though..
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    bails87 wrote:
    So the 'Evo' models are additions to the range right? There'll still be a 140mm Stumpjumper FSR?

yer, the evo models are racier/ hardcore versions of the standard range :)
  • Cj83
    Cj83 Posts: 58
    yeah i'm looking forward to hearing more about the evo range... i fancy a epic evo (120mm version) but want to know whether that will only be based on the very top end epic which i would never be able to afford or the comp epic which is more in my price range.... or whether they'll be one for each... but i can't see that happening to be honest.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Yeah, hopefully the Epic Evo will be a Trance/Fuel EX type bike. Seems like there's going to be a very full range though....
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • aneesh99
    aneesh99 Posts: 67
    The Enduro EVO look's tight... Wonder how it'll ride with a coil on the rear though...
    09 Iron Horse 6Point4
    05 Kona King Kikapu
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    I have on very good authority that the most excellent Sauserwind tyre will also be available in a 26 x 2.0 size for the UK in 2011 as well as the current 28 x 1.8.

These should be available late August early September.
  • Empgamer
    Empgamer Posts: 24
    At £1200 now I am beginning to wonder if the Rockhopper represents good VFM??? :shock:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Depends on the prices of the competitors. Some seem to put relative prices up more. Have to look at spec details too - after all it is just a name on the frame!
  • SX Trail looks the mutts nutts as always...

2011_specialized_sx_trail_bikes.jpg
  • awesome!!!!