Goooooood Morning CrudCatcher!

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited May 2010 in The Crudcatcher
And how are we all on this glorious Sunday Morning?

Today, I still have the Lurgy - Bad Times :(

I'm going to MTFU though and go to my race, leaving in a minute. Should be a laugh. - Good Times :)

What are the rest of you webbos up to today then?

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    gonna test new tyre combination up local trail (panaracer cinder 2.1 up front and specialized fast trak lk2 on the back) would have gone with some race kings but none of my lbs' had any in stock.

then it's off to see my cousin, then home to watch F1 then footie
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Nothing much sat down watching ncis with a cup tea, i will be nipping out for a ride in the next hour or so, should be a decent day.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Working today 'til 4, then off for a ride with the mental guy from work. (Think Alan from The Hangover if you've seen it!). He's got a Giant Yukon full susser and wants to come riding with me. If i get time I'll set my video up. He stacked it going down a kerb the other day, so a proper trail should be fun.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    I am in Basingstoke. Heading off to Swinley Forest for a ride later :D
    Will be heading back to west midlands later.. I just hope the M6 behaves today. Yesterday it was soul crushing :shock:
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    gonna go riding in delamere soon. hopefully shouldn't be too wet and also i'm buying lots of food before :D . gonna spend lots of time on the 4x as i'll be racing next year
  • Robie P
    Robie P Posts: 39
    Am going out for a ride in a bit as the sun is out 8) and try out my new helmet (Giro Hex)

Might fire up the BBQ this afternoon , must stock up with beers first though as you cant have a BBQ with out beer !

Good luck in your race CWNT.

Rob
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    im just gonna sit at home watch the f1 and the footie and chill after a mega hectik day at work yesterday, and a mates 18th last night, which was epic on a huge scale :D
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Just watched UFC114, pretty funny. Rain has come on, so we'll leave todays ride in limbo atm. Perhaps a spot of xbox and red dwarf to kill some time.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Also got the lurgy. Got a ton of work to do on my car, but I fear I'll just end up indoors playing xbox and randomly falling asleep :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Well number two turned up last night after 10 days of waiting, all is good and I'm sat outside in hospital carpark with number 1 who is sleeping. No ride "yet" today I might get out later with number 1 in the trailler. I'll be using her for race training this week as got second race next Sunday d7eb748c.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    Congrats!
  • VWsurfbum
    Cheers
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    Just cheking, you're not going to call the new baby "Number Two" are you?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Yeah, I had a number two about an hour ago, didn't look like that lol.
  • Thread8
    Thread8 Posts: 479
    You were waiting 10 days for a number 2?! :shock: :lol:
    Haro Thread 8
    Please help!

"It's like parkour, on a bike"
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Dulcolax is what you need.
  • Anonymous
    congrats i recommend calling the baby sheepsteeth
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Congratulations !

Spent the whole day working :( Bet tomorrow is going to be crap weather as : A) Ive got the day off, B) Its a bank holiday and C) Ive just put my summer tyres on :cry:

How was the race CWNT ?
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Just got back in. That was FRICKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!

My actual racing was a big pile of wank and I finished dead last in the seniors and 3rd from last overall (Beat the other 2 hardtails racing in the Masters).

Had 3 great practice runs, then on my 1st timed run I got a puncture about 20m from the start line.

On my second and final timed run, I pushed too hard and crashed twice.

We were supposed to have uplifts provided by quad and trailer, but the grass was so wet, the quads couldn't run so we all ended up pushing.

The track was SUPERB! Really nice and slidy, I've never been one for drifting, but today was perfect for it.

Absolutely, thoroughly, 100% enjoyed it.

I didnt manage to get any cam footage of me, as I couldn't figure out how to attach the cam to me helmet, and my bars were covered with my race number.

I did however, manage to lend my cam to a nice chap on a Lapierre DH-720 which I was drooling over. The camera was mounted a bit far out on the bars, so it's not fantastic quality, but I'llpost it up when it'sfinished uploading to Vimeo.

Some pics from the start line:

DSCF0527.jpg
    DSCF0526.jpg
    DSCF0543.jpg
    DSCF0539.jpg
  • Anonymous
    good stuff.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    good stuff indeed. sound like you had a blast. man flu disappeared by the sounds of it too. :)
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Cwnt, winning is overrated so long as you had fun, that is all that matters. ;)

Supersonic - Eye of a needle mate, been a long while since i've thrown carbs down my neck, did make for a fast ride mind. :lol:

Jet powered perhaps? :oops:
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • cat_with_no_tail
    My personal goal was to get to the bottom in a less than embarrassing time and get over the issues I've been having lately with downhill type stuff. I'd say mission accomplished :D
  • VWsurfbum
    Cat With No Tail
    well done, i bet you you cant wait for the next race?

Number 2 is actually called Sophia Helena. Number one is called Isabella-May Rose so we thought it went well together.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cat_with_no_tail
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Cat With No Tail

Number 2 is actually called Sophia Helena. Number one is called Isabella-May Rose so we thought it went well together.

Ahhh, 2 girls, same as me. You poor poor man you :wink:

We're outnumbered when there is just 1 of them, with 3 you may as well just give up right now.

:lol:
  • Anonymous
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Cat With No Tail

very pretty names but you missed a trick with not calling the new one sheepsteeth.
  • Anonymous
    :lol: