Are these real Hope hubs?

noidea
noidea Posts: 623
edited May 2010 in MTB general
I bought a cheap wheelset from fleabay and I was just wondering if these hubs are genuine Hope ones?

p4pb5001286.jpg

Thats the only picture I have at the moment but rather than the usual laser engraved hope logo its just a sticker. Anyone recognize these as being genuine? Im thinking they could just be older models. Is there any way to check for sure that they are the real deal?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by king andrew the 1st</i>

im currently sitting in front of my pc spinning away on my brothers signature edition
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Can't tell just from that pic.

What model did they claim they were? Might be an old Hope XC.
  • noidea
    They are apparently Hope XC so could be old ones, I will get some better pics but I only have my iPhone camera at the moment.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by king andrew the 1st</i>

im currently sitting in front of my pc spinning away on my brothers signature edition
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Rockhopper
    Rockhopper Posts: 503
    They are Hope XC hubs, got them on both my bikes. I think they only made them for quite a short time though.
  • noidea
    Ah thats good to know, thanks! Any idea how old they are?