McDonalds answers your questions

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited May 2010 in The Crudcatcher
got this from the bungie forums:

Q. I've heard your burgers are made from poor people that populate the third world countries. Why not choose people from the over populated china instead?

A. No, All McDonald's hamburgers are made of beef, nothing else just 100 percent beef, prepared from whole cuts of forequarter and flank (similar to the mince you'd buy in the supermarket). All that's added is a pinch of salt and pepper after cooking. (July 2008)

Q. It is true your burgers contain poo

A.No, All McDonald's hamburgers are made of beef. Nothing else.

Q. Do you know what they call a big mac in France?

A. Le Big Mac. (June 2008)

Q. Is it true that you refuse to employ people with downsyndrome??
A. No, that is not true

Q. is it true a doctor who ate a burger at one of ur resturants found traces of sperm in the burger? or is that just rumors
A. Rumours.

1. You know the chicken nuggets, well a few years ago I found an octopus tentacle in one. How can this be? It was very delicious though.

This may come as a surprise, but there are no nasty bits in the Chicken McNuggets. The only meat used in the nuggets is chicken breast meat. Once made, they're then coated with a specially seasoned batter. If you would like to reassure yourself about how the Chicken McNuggets are made then take a look at the recent independent Quality Scout report. Just click on the 'Quality Scout' link on this site to find out more. (July 2008)

Q. Is it true that the cows are injected with AIDS to make the beef more lean, and appear healthier to the consumers?

A. No, it is not true. (May 2008)

Q. I once saw Ronald McDonald eating at burger king. A few minutes later some people with big guns dressed in McDonalds uniforms came in and started shouting. One of them tried to shoot Ronald but the Hamburglar took the bullet. Ronald is currently hiding at my house. The ransom is £1000000 and a happy meal. Please send the money if u want Ronald alive. Do you wish to negotiate?

A. You have a great imagination, ever thought about writing a book? (May 2008)

Q. Hello Ronold, I'm going to a party tonight. Should I wear my blue jumper or my black one?

A. Black. (May 2008)

Q. I've heard that meat for your burger is made up of cows brains, testicals and *****. Can you confirm this is 100% true?

A. No, McDonald's can't confirm this as true, because it isn't.

Q. Is it true that Ronald Mcdonald used to be a normal 16yr old employee before he had an accident and fell into the deep fryer and came out all clown like and mentally ******ed? I heard he couldn't speak at all anymore and never left the restaurant so McDonalds covered it up by making him the mascot. I saw this in PETA's documentary on your restaurant. Please set him free. This is a gross violation of child bondage laws.

A. Ronald McDonald has been the company's Chief Happiness Officer since 1963 and he's definitely well and free as you can see at his website www.bigredshoes.co.uk. McDonald's can only assume that the 'documentary' you saw was fictitious. (August 2007)

Q. Why are your staff greasyer than your food (nearly). Do you have a hygience test?

A. Many young people as well as older people suffer from or have skin problems at some point in their lives. This doesn't happy to people who work at McDonald's any more than it does to people working in other places of employment. All restaurant staff receives hygiene training when they start work, this training, and the awareness of th eimportance of hygience, continues throughout their employment with McDonald's.

Q: I'm an english student working towards a food based qualification, however i have no arms or legs. will this be a factor applying for a job at mcdonalds?

A: McDonald's is an equal opportunities employer and would never discount anyone who expresses an interest in working for the company. As long as you are of school leaving age, all applications are welcome. At the interview stage, McDonald's will assess, in detail, your ability to do the job you've selected to apply for and discuss opportunities with you.

Q. I applied for a job in McDonalds in Glasgow's Gallowgate and was refused an interview. As I have 2 GCSE's I can only imagine this is on grounds of my homo-blam!-ity. Now I'm off to join the Navy, where I am welcomed. Does McDonalds have an active 'no benders' recruitment policy? Surely this is against EU policy?

A. Anybody with the right attitude and a commitment to providing the best in customer service is welcome to apply a position at McDonald's. There is absolutely no discrimination towards individuals. McDonald's people policies follow current best practice and all legal directives and employment legislation. McDonald's has been awarded 'Investors in People' Status for the past eight years and this year was also named as one of the UK's Top 50 workplaces in the Financial Times. In addition, the company is a Gold certified member of 'Race for Opportunity' 'Opportunity Now' 'Employers Forum on Age' and the 'Employers Forum on Disability' all of which serves to illustrate its commitment to fairness, diversity and equality in the workplace. (September 2007)

Q. When I was six years old I visited McDonalds with my cousin Frank. That day we met Ronald McDonald and The Hamburglar. My cousin Frank was inspired by Ronald and is now a succesful clown. I was inspired by the Hamburglar and am tempted to get into a life of crime. Will McDonalds reinstate this character so I can meet with him and exchange hints and tips? I don't want to end up in jail.

A. Hamburglar is no longer used in McDonald's UK advertising, and there are no plans to re-introduce him. (November 2007)

Q.Have you thought about making a black Ronald McDonald for Africa or are you racist?

A. McDonald's is not racist. The Ronald McDonald character is a clown. He has been the face of the company since 1963 and is still one of the most recognised faces in the world. When the Ronald character makes a personal appearance, whether in Africa or Japan for example, he will be played by a local artist, but always with the recognisable make-up and accessories. (August 2007)

Q. I heard that Ronald Mc Donald is now more Hamburger than man, is this true?

A.No. Ronald McDonald is a man, not a hamburger.

Q. You claim that "millions of people enjoy eating your food every day". Do you have PROOF that they ENJOY eating it? Could it not be a case of peer pressure and personal blackmail? I heard that somebody left half a McNugget and Ronald McDonald KILLED THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY. Did this happen?

A. McDonald's likes to think that its customers are able to make their own choices, and would not visit McDonald's purely because of the reasons you state. And no, Ronald McDonald has never killed anyone.

Q. Is it true that Ronald McDonald has appeared in a music video with Insane Clown Posse?

A. Regarding your question, it is not true.

Q. Has Ronald McDonald got a girlfriend?

A. No, Ronald is currently single. (June 2008)

1. what football team does Ronald McDonals support?

Ronald McDonald is a supporter of football in general, not of any one team in particular. Like Ronald, McDonald's has a passion for sport and supports many different football initiatives across the UK on a local and national level. (June 2007)

Q:Listen, i really like you, but I dont think im ready to marry you.

A:Always the Bride's maid. (May 2008)

Q: Why do McFlurries fill the sad, lonely, gaping void in my life?

A: That is a good question, but it's one that the team cannot answer, unfortunately. However, McDonald's is glad that you enjoy the McFlurry and hopes that it continues to bring a smile to your face. (January 2008)

Q: Is it true that McDonalds staff are contractually obliged to sing "I'm lovin' it." if a customer whistles the little tune from the adverts?

A: No this is not true. (January 2008)

Q: Is Ronald McDonal secretly teaching little boys that it's normal to wear lipstick?

A: No. Ronald McDonald is all about teaching children how to understand and enjoy food, to be active, and have lots of fun. (September 2007)

Q: Can I has cheezburger???

A: Of course. Please visit your nearest McDonald's restaurant to buy one.

346. I noticed that you use 100% beef in your burgers. Pepperami used to have 104% meat in their meat sticks. Do you plan on increasing your meat content to match compeition like this. If I were to have a direct choice for lunch between a 104% meat sandwich (2-3 pepperamis between 2 slices of bread) and a 100% meat sandwich then which one would I go for?!!!

McDonald's can only speak for itself, and it is confident that its Hamburgers are made of high quality beef and chicken meat, sourced from the best suppliers working to the highest standards. Which one you decide to have for lunch is entirely up to you. (January 2008)

Q: Is it true that McDonalds have plans to introduce cow racing, with jockeys dressed as clowns?

A: No.

http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions.html

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=39778145
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Q: Is Ronald McDonal secretly teaching little boys that it's normal to wear lipstick?

hehe.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    :lol: thats brilliant

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    awsome, simply awsome
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    :lol: Fcuking ace
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    :lol:
  • turnercraig
    turnercraig Posts: 537
    The one about sperm in the burger made me laugh.

There is a McDonalds up the road from me that had to be closed for a while for this very problem.

If I remember correctly someone went to there and bought a burger and then got a rash on their face, they reported McDonalds and health and safety moved in. The source was the mayonnaise and was traced back to were it was produced, basically some guy at the factory had been wanking in it!!!!!

true story (Caernarfon McDonalds)
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    ^^ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ^^
  • a.palmer
    a.palmer Posts: 504

There is a McDonalds up the road from me that had to be closed for a while for this very problem.

If I remember correctly someone went to there and bought a burger and then got a rash on their face, they reported McDonalds and health and safety moved in. The source was the mayonnaise and was traced back to were it was produced, basically some guy at the factory had been wanking in it!!!!!

I'm fairly sure every town has a McDonalds that this 'actually happened in'. It's obviously not true.
  • toby_winkler
    toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
    A.Palmer wrote:

I'm fairly sure every town has a McDonalds that this 'actually happened in'. It's obviously not true.

+1. Such a bullsh*t story. I don't think anyone actually has any proof of this happening in any mcdonalds.
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    A guy at work won't eat curries because his friend was ill after a curry once- he reckons they pumped his stomach and found 17 different samples of spunk :lol:
    Right-O pal :lol::lol:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • toby_winkler
    A guy at work won't eat curries because his friend was ill after a curry once- he reckons they pumped his stomach and found 17 different samples of spunk :lol:
    Right-O pal :lol::lol:

So many bullsh*t stories of spunk in food! ha
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I have seen in the news dead mice been found in the burgers.

Once wtached this CCTV footage at a bar when two girls ordered a jug of cocktail. He went to the fridge, whipped out his sausage and had a piss in the jug.
  • toby_winkler
    This happened once:

chicken-mcnugget.jpg
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    eugh. that is sick. you can see the feathers sticking out at the bottom there! :lol:
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    It's sick she demanded £100k for it though. Hate this 'sue everyone for as much as possible' culture.
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    Compensation my arse- greedy cow! Thats appalling!
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I hope she got standard McDonalds compensation, A computer generated letter and a £5 voucher.

Anyway I don't know what shes complaining about, beak is the best bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Hercule Q
    Anyone remember this?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/844089.stm

what really upset them was when the guy at the counter asked if he wanted to go large and have an iguana :lol:

pinkbike
  • toby_winkler
    Hercule Q wrote:
    Anyone remember this?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/844089.stm

what really upset them was when the guy at the counter asked if he wanted to go large and have an iguana :lol:

This is a thread about Mcdonalds not burger king ;)
  • Hercule Q
    i know but the chicken thing reminded me of it

pinkbike
  • toby_winkler
    You always hear bad stories about McDonalds and Burger King (mainly McDonalds) but have there ever been any bad things "happen" in a KFC?
  • Hercule Q
    i had a peice of rotton chicken once, f***ing rancid! they say its all prepped by hand but how stupid do you have to be to not notice a smelly black peice of "fresh" chicken

pinkbike
  • Hercule Q
    double post dammit!

pinkbike
  • toby_winkler
    Hercule Q wrote:
    i had a peice of rotton chicken once, f***ing rancid! they say its all prepped by hand but how stupid do you have to be to not notice a smelly black peice of "fresh" chicken

That sounds f*cking rank! Did you sue them fro £100,000?
  • Hercule Q
    no cos i'm not american, i've stopped eating there.

pinkbike
  • toby_winkler
    I've never had any problems in KFC, or any of the fast food restaurants tbh! I would kick up a storm if something bad did happen though.