yep ive got the bug alright

gwillis
gwillis Posts: 998
edited April 2010 in Road beginners
I was warned not long ago by a seasoned roadie that its very easy to in his word get 'nerded up' on road cycling and that buying kit can become obssesive...... nah not me I said.

Well ive got an addiction to campagnolo thats getting out of control

2 tops , 1 bib , 1 training top and a new raytech winter jacket off ebay that arrived today a snip at £40 ................ (just in time for summer eh). Not to mention some bioracer team xerox that kit that I just had to have

found myself earlier searching for a gillet ....and socks of all things.

Time to delete paypal account before mrs gwiliis finally finds out that my cycling wardrobe bigger that her complete collection of shoes........

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I've managed to avoid the Campagnolo clothing addiction. Certainly addicted to their components though...

Unfortunately, I tried Assos shorts. Now I won't buy anything else. That gets expensive...
  • gwillis
    edited April 2010
    The bioracer shorts are top notch but im sure assos wont be far behind

A for campagnolo components im pretty new so havent much of a clue . I would like to upgrade my Scott from sora so who knows whats next..... right lets see if compag do pants
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    gwillis wrote:
    The assos shorts are top notch but im sure bioracer wont be far behind

A for compagnolo components im pretty new so havent much of a clue . I would like to upgrade my Scott from sora so who knows whats next..... right lets see if compag do pants

Tut.... Tut.... I fixed that for you :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • gwillis
    :) ok Ive got some more money hidden
  • gwillis
    campagnolo my apologies
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    Campag bib shorts - the best fit and most comfortable of any pair I own - Assos just as pricey, but why change a winning formula.

No two Arses the same though I suspect so surely the simple rule is like clothing, just because it has a 'name' does not mean it fits perfectly
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2