Next bike project

Tolk
Tolk Posts: 775
edited April 2010 in MTB general
Evening all,

As my Iron Horse is now finished. I'm beginning to get magpie eyes. I'm saving up for my next build, which I'm wanting to be a lightweight mid travel (130-140mm) hartail. So far I've been looking at the Lynskey Ridgeline Ti frame, which runs 140 forks.

It'll be used for trail duties, and all day epic rides, so want it to be a comfy ride too. I'm leaning towards Ti, as it'll be the last bike I'll buy for at least the next 5-10 years.

What other Ti frames are out there?

Tom

Comments

• hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    Tolk wrote:
    as it'll be the last bike I'll buy for at least the next 5-10 years.

I'm afraid I cant help on the Ti bikes part so your going to be dissapointed, but I just couldnt resist posting that the statement above, I just do not believe :)
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    hoochylala wrote:
    Tolk wrote:
    as it'll be the last bike I'll buy for at least the next 5-10 years.

I'm afraid I cant help on the Ti bikes part so your going to be dissapointed, but I just couldnt resist posting that the statement above, I just do not believe :)

Haha, got my 1st child due to be born any day now, I'll be buying him a bike sooner, so i guess it isn't quite true!
  • RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    I'd look at getting that genius ultra hardtail thing off CRC, then buying a ti frame to put the parts on. Unless you want to bling it out with XTR or something.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Cotic Soda. A Soul for people who don't think 853 is quite expensive enough :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist