whyte e120 superbike, scott spark ltd or sworks epic

big_barker
big_barker Posts: 526
edited April 2010 in MTB general
hi iam looking for some advice, iam looking to but one of thre following bike but iam not sure which one to buy. i usally ride 7 stanes, and iam not much of a jumper mostly xc and drop offs is my limit. whyte e120 superbike, scott spark ltd or sworks epic

any feedback is much apprecatied

Comments

• SDK2007
    SDK2007 Posts: 782
    The Epic and the Spark are full on XC race bikes. Have you considered something a bit more forgiving like the Stumpjumper FSR or Genius; the S-Works and Limited versions of these are only about 1lb heavier and will better suit the 7Stanes trail network.

In my opinion the Whyte is outclassed by the Scott and Specialized bikes, although if you want a unique bike then it's the one to go for.
  • big_barker
    big_barker Posts: 526
    hi thanks for the feedback. ive just sold my s works stumpjumper 2009, which i liked but i fancy somthing a bit diffrent. ive had a whyte e120 trial which was really good but ive ridden a scott. all these bike now are £4k or less for 2009 models so the scott is a real bargain as its reduced from £7300.as you can imagine i really want to pick the right bike.