Fuglsang / Saxo / Contracts etc

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited April 2010 in Pro race
Not sure if everyone has been keeping up with this, but it was announced last year Jacob has signed with Riis for 3 years. But it turns out he didn't actually sign. It now seems he's asking for more money as he thinks he's worth more etc etc.

Guess who he's been getting advise from? Yep, his training parter, Mikey "Chicken" Rasmussen
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Rabo might be interested, amongst others. He's at that stage where he promises a lot and even if he doesn't realise the hope, he can cash in. Clearly the uncertainty over replacement sponsors is playing its part.

Talking of interest, you'd think Fuglsang would see the interest in finding a new training partner.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Kléber wrote:

Talking of interest, you'd think Fuglsang would see the interest in finding a new training partner.

To appease who exactly ?
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • jim one
    jim one Posts: 183
    iainf72 wrote:
    Guess who he's been getting advise from? Yep, his training parter, Mikey "Chicken" Rasmussen

I am pretty sure I read in the Chicken's actual interview that appeared in the Danish paper that Fuglsang lives 5km away, but refuses to pick up the phone to him anymore because of his repuation.

Was a machine translation but I will see if I can dig it out.

Edit- The original interview CFA linked to on twitter has now gone.