DePanne Stage 2 SPOILER

Comments

• Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    Yeah, was wondering that myself. Only found the ticker on sporza. I dont read flemish but i think they are saying that Bert Grabsch has just started. He is 83rd on the overall so, assuming they are minute gaps between riders, the leaders will start in just over an hour.

http://live.sporza.be/cm/lmc/wielrennen ... e/1.742976
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • chriskempton
    chriskempton Posts: 1,245
    Can anyone update those of us unable to watch?
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    millar setting off now
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    westra 15 secs to the good at check point

top 3 on gc still to come
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Everyone on course or finished now.
  • Pokerface
    edited April 2010
    Millar fastest at intermediate checkpoint
  • mididoctors
    millar fastest at check point 4 secs ahead of westra
  • mididoctors
    amorinison trops 30 secs to millar (started 3 secs up on GC)
  • mididoctors
    westra has finished with fastst time
  • Pokerface
    edited April 2010
    Grivko 24 seconds down on Millar at checkpoint I think
  • mididoctors
    grivko has dropped 24 secs to Millar at check point looking good for millar
  • Pokerface
    Pauolini 27 seconds down
  • mididoctors
    Paolini drops 27 secs to millar at check point

looking very good for millar
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Millar about to win his third stage race.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132

Could he be the new EBH?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Pokerface
    He should win the stage AND the race
  • mididoctors
    grivko and Paolini both starting to throw shapes
  • Philip S
    Philip S Posts: 398
    Millar's looking so much smoother than the others... Nice action, as Partridge would say...
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    LangerDan wrote:

Could he be the new EBH?

No. EBH is a life support system for a hair cut in addition to being the new Eddy Merckx.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • mididoctors
    millar 18:44 fastest
  • Pokerface
    Millar wins it all
  • Philip S
    Philip S Posts: 398
    Turgot gave me a bit of a shock just then...
  • Neil McC
    Neil McC Posts: 625
    Good ride by Millar. Looks like he's done it!
  • stagehopper
    stagehopper Posts: 1,593
    edited April 2010
    thought Millar had got lost there for a moment when he turned onto a not very well marked section of promenade/road works.
  • mididoctors
    grivko drops of 40 secs at finish
  • mididoctors
    Paolini stuffed by over a min

Millar is the win
  • Pokerface
    I say again, Millar wins both the stage and the race (BY 35 SECONDS overall).

Well done David.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Pokerface wrote:
    I say again, Millar wins both the stage and the race.

Good ride.

He must be the favourite for Flanders now. :wink:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Garmin's season is made, even before the Giro TTT. :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.