Just Bought Another Gourdon 20

blister pus
blister pus Posts: 5,780
edited March 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Just because.they are top notch and ace value and I like blue. And i don't think you can have too many of them in a house. :lol:

Comments

• .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    I thought it was something like sandwich maker or coffee machine :lol:
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    I genuinely thought that was a bottle of 20year old scotch until I clicked the link...
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    those in the know already had alpkit on the tips of their brains..

alpkit are fast becoming one of my favourite suppliers. i have a few drybags and some pimp Ti diggers and a mug. A caffetierre filter fits in the ti mug, making a good brew in some really rough conditions.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    I haven't done it since I was a kid but I've got this mad urge to go bivying this 'Summer.' I might well end up with Alpkit sleeping and bivy bags amongst other stuff. 18 quid for that Gourdon 20 drysack is a steal and the other stuff is so reasonably priced it'd be almost rude not to.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i love my gourdon and i bought a drydock the other week which is mega. i have a filo down jacket from them too and it is proper good.

i am planning to buy a doss bag from them soon.

i asked the other day and they told me they are plnning on a waterproof jacket this yer which i am pretty certain i will buy.

i feel like i cheated on alpkit this weekend when i bought one of these