is there anyone able to ID this bike from the pics?

roblade
roblade Posts: 16
edited March 2010 in MTB beginners
OK im just curiouse this was my first serious mountain bike in many many years. I had no idea who much quality was involved until i tried a claud butler and this beats the CB hands down for comfort and quality.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21221081@N00/

sorry i havnt included them in the post will try and do that soon but there are a few pics on there that should be able to help, have also got a pic of the serial number on there too.

I know its a long shot but someone might recognise it, im guessing its about 10-15 years old, I didnt take a pic of the front fork as i changed that when i really didnt know what i was doing, i have since learnt sometimes its better to have a fixed frame rather than a cheapy front sus fork, oh well we live and learn.

I have also fitted the mud guards pannier rack and front V brakes.

ROB :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) the bunnies are coming!
(")_(") THE BUNNIES ARE COMING!!!!!

Comments

• jonnyc2420
    jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
    i'm not 100% but it could be another claude butler frame - but i'm sure someone will be able to be more helpful - :?
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    looks just like one of the normal generic frames that appear from time to time.

It could be labelled up as many a frame and I am sure that you will get a lot of possible name given but it is just a generic frame.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • roblade
    roblade Posts: 16
    WOW i didnt expect such a good reponse in a short time.

thanks for the reply Nick having read a few of your posts i think its safe to say you know what your looking at :)

ROB :)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) the bunnies are coming!
    (")_(") THE BUNNIES ARE COMING!!!!!