WTB Velociraptor Front Tyre,
XT Rear Der (set up on 8SP),
Acera Front Der,
RPM(FSA)Triple Chain ring crankset.
Tektro IO brakes,
Handsomedog Hell Razor Bars,
EA30 Stem+Seatpost,
MACH1 Subzero Wheels.

Tyres are prettynew, forks are new, wheels are pretty new, derailuers are pretty new, frames pretty new. cranksets new.
not sure what to upgrade now?
Its a all mountain/xc/light freeride bike. bit of everything ridden on it basicly.

Comments

• peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    TBH you might want to look at new forks (sorry :( )

Possibly get some hydraulic brakes
  • R.lepecha
    R.lepecha Posts: 67
    nah the forks are fine, i dont want anything that tracks too well thats the point i hate soft forks basicly. but i dont like super hard ones. these rsts are about right. my mates got tora's and i hate them, there way too soft and plush i prefer something harder. and to be honest you actualy learn to ride better on harder/rigid forks because u learn to control the bike over what your riding not let the machinery do it for you. and i dont want hydro's as thats what everyones doing and there no better than my mechanicals cos i know how to set brakes up, ive had less problems, and got more power out of my mechanicals than my mate has with his hydros
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Can you identify any areas that are lacking?

Any fork will feel wrong if it is not set up to your liking. The problem with that Gila is lack of damping.
  • R.lepecha
    nope i cant identify any. and its not a gila, its a omega, the higher model.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Sorry Omega, but same damping issues (I found).

Then you don't need to upgrade! Ride and enjoy.
  • R.lepecha
    not found any damping issues with mine, seem pretty well damped to me.
    i think the reason you think that is because pretty much everyone hates RST, when there not all that bad as they work for the purpouse they are made for. its like saying sr suntour xcr's have damping issues. any fork at less that 200 quid would have a damping issue in most peoples mind compared to a 300+ fork.
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    Well if nothings wrong with it then save the money for when it needs repaired
  • R.lepecha
    peter413 wrote:
    Well if nothings wrong with it then save the money for when it needs repaired

fair enough. will do that then.