The rubber band that is on my rear shock, where can I get 1?

tavyabe Posts: 283
edited March 2010 in MTB buying advice
I have a cane creek rear air shock which had a rubber band on it to measure the sag and I found it very useful but it broke off on a ride. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement band? Can I get a pack of a few on ebay or anything? I don't know what they're called so don't know what to search for.



  • ropey
    ropey Posts: 96
    Get an 'O' ring from a plumbing supplies shop
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    it is an O ring. try a car accessory shop.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • tavyabe
    tavyabe Posts: 283
    Great, thanks again for giving me my weekly newbies' lesson :) would be lost without your knowledge :)