Giant shop, Twickenham

Sewinman
Sewinman Posts: 2,131
edited March 2010 in Commuting chat
Mooching around Twicks I found a new Giant shop on the high street, It is laid out like a flag ship store (open a month). Obviously mainly Giant stuff but a nice lay out...lots of space and some great kit.

Worth a visit if you like Giant or want a differnt vibe from a bike shop - by that I mean that there is tonnes of room and you can really have a good look at the bikes as they are displayed individually and not in endless racks ala Evans. Lots of great bikes there too. I was loving the CX bikes :?

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Heard of this place. Always worth a mooch :)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Sewinman
    edited March 2010
    Where are you based CJ?

Seems like you know my 'manor'. Was brought up in Teddington/Strawberry Hill/ Hampton Hill. Then lived in Surbiton.
  • cjcp
    :lol:

I'm in Kingston (but was brought up in Wales - moved to The Big Smoke in '96). I sometimes ride through Twickers and Teddington on my route home (if I turn right over Richmond Bridge).
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • As another local I keep meaning to have a look, I'll be working not far from there, from monday. I'll try to call in and have a look.
  • Sewinman
    I swear the Welsh just drive to the end of the M4, have heard of Twickenham from the rugby so turn right, then settle down somewhere near by! That is what my parents did anyway!
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    Sewinman wrote:
    I swear the Welsh just drive to the end of the M4, have heard of Twickenham from the rugby so turn right, then settle down somewhere near by! That is what my parents did anyway!

heh!
  • cjcp
    Hmm, you may have a point. Everyone back home has heard of Kingston...
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."