Holly crap!!

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited January 2010 in MTB general
Just been out putting a HT2 BB and some hone cranks on the Saracen.. NO MORE CREAKING!!! :D

Anyways, I took the Saracen for a little blast to check it was a-ok. I then got the NS out to set the gears etc etc as its been away in this muddy weather.....

I'd totally forgotten how powerful the saints were!! nearly went straight over the bars :lol:

Now I remember why I love them so much!! haha!..

Also, it made me realise how flippin wide my bars are on the NS!!

ahh... I bloody love the NS I do :D haahahaha!

Just thort i'd share :D

Comments

• mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    :lol: They get good reviews.

(Whereabouts do you ride the NS?)
  • Ride it around North-ish (Whinlatter, Grizedale, Gisburn, Llandegla etc etc) and usually take a week or 2 out up to Glentress.

GF is from Cardiff so i'm planning on riding Afan and Cwmcarn this year too!
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Hmm, where would you say is the best to start with - kind of AM riding. Not XC but not freeride. My bikes rough spec:

GT Avalanche frame
    RockShox recon 351 130mm
    Halo freedom wheelset
    and a load of decent finishing kit.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Heh, I've been riding my rigid and my commuter for the last few weeks, I'd kind of forgotten just how much better my Soul is, and today had a lot of that sort of thing, locked up the front all over the place, nearly looped it overcooking a manual :lol: You take stuff for granted I think. everyone should have a less good bike in the garage, the first ride back on a good one is awesome :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist