Epic Cycles

ianeverton
ianeverton Posts: 231
edited January 2010 in Road beginners
I have just purchased my new road bike from Epic Cycles and I have to say that the service was excellent.

I test rode 2 bikes and had a detailed fitting on the bike I decided on, if you are new to road cycling or not sure what bike to buy the Epic Cycles is the ideal shop

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    ianeverton wrote:
    I have just purchased my new road bike from Epic Cycles and I have to say that the service was excellent.

I test rode 2 bikes and had a detailed fitting on the bike I decided on, if you are new to road cycling or not sure what bike to buy the Epic Cycles is the ideal shop

+1 :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • I purchased a SRAM Rival groupset from them about 18 months ago - must say that it was THE best shopping experience I've had from a bike shop...
    let all your saddles be comfy and all your rides less bumpy....
  • careful
    careful Posts: 720
    I went there a few months ago to look at Viner bikes - didnt buy one yet but got a crash hat, shoes and gloves. Great to deal with people who:
    [/list]know about bikes
    give you their time
    make you a coffee
      I hope to go back for the Viner!!
    • +2
      SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
    • BeaconRuth
      BeaconRuth Posts: 2,086
      Epic are sponsoring one of the best cycling events in the Midlands once again this year - the Beacon Little Mountain Time Trial. Worth a look for anyone up for a serious challenge - you can ride any kind of bike and riders of all abilities take part:

http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/open_races/lmtt/index.html

Maybe see you there?

Ruth
    • twotyred
      twotyred Posts: 822
      Went there to buy my Kinesis as they are one of the few places around selling them however the experience was so good I'll probably go back when the time is right to get something carbon and Italian.