New guy

lifecyclist2010
lifecyclist2010 Posts: 101
edited January 2010 in Road beginners
Hey,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i'm a newbie. I work in a bike shop in suffolk with Matt and my boss Rob and they are awesome guys. The shop mainly deals with road bikes and TT bikes but deals with a lot of mountain bikes too. The shop deals with loads of brands but the main ones are cube, orbea, enigma, stork, and custom bikes from cyfac. I have a boardman urban team for just mucking about and a cube lightening spc built with ultegra fulcrum racing 5 wheelset and finished with syntace carbon finishing kit my main bike.

Comments

• iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Your shop's a bit out of the way for me, but welcome anyway :D
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    Hey,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i'm a newbie. I work in a bike shop in suffolk with Matt and my boss Rob and they are awesome guys.

I like the way you got this bit in, in case they are members of this forum :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hey,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone as i'm a newbie. I work in a bike shop in suffolk with Matt and my boss Rob and they are awesome guys. The shop mainly deals with road bikes and TT bikes but deals with a lot of mountain bikes too. The shop deals with loads of brands but the main ones are cube, orbea, enigma, stork, and custom bikes from cyfac. I have a boardman urban team for just mucking about and a cube lightening spc built with ultegra fulcrum racing 5 wheelset and finished with syntace carbon finishing kit my main bike.

Good start, you spelt one of your boutique brands wrong!!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Hey,

Good start, you spelt one of your boutique brands wrong!!

Nah, I liked that, Stork is one of the brands I make. Along with Flora and others. All my bosses there are awesome guys as well :wink::wink:
  • I was talking about the butter kind.... :? but we do storck bikes too lol