Happy New Year, One And All

Wallace1492
Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
edited January 2010 in Commuting chat
As I have better things to be doing, I thought I would wish everyone a Happy New Year with my last post of 2009.

Hope 2010 is pleasant to you and the riding is fun, safe and exciting.

Have a whisky on me (you choose the type):

whisky.jpg

Have some shortbread:

walkers_banner.jpg

Catch you all next year......

Wall
"Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"

Comments

• iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Cheers, I've just necked some Famous Grouse :D

Happy new year all, may 2010 be a prosperous one!
  • Cheers Wallace1492, I'll have a Glenmorangie because I haven't had one for years. And I'll save the shortbread for tomorrow's little ride - I may need the extra calories to keep me warm.

Have a great New Year and keep us posted about the strange comings and goings on the MerryHell Road - I've enjoyed reading your always good-humoured posts.

And Happy New Year to all!
  • marchant
    marchant Posts: 362
    And my final post of '09 will be a resounding raspberry and possible two-finger salute, for as you prepare for New Year festivities , I prepare to go to work.

Have a good time, one and all and I look forward to seeing what cycling has to offer in 2010 :D
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Happy New Year - wot no Talisker? I've enjoyed the tales of Maryhill Road - have a safe one 8)
  • Happy new year, one and all. I'm liking the look of the Balvenie, Wallace, my in-laws just bought me a bottle of Double Wood for Christmas. Cheers!
  • A bit late but happy new year :D

Would have said early but my computer broke so it took a bit of time get it working again, reisntalled Xp must have put about 200 updates plus the services on it :lol:

Take it easy :)
  • bradford
    bradford Posts: 195
    A bit late but happy new year :D

+1 everyone!

Got a taste for Drambuie 8)