First day back to work

Cafewanda
Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
edited December 2009 in Commuting chat
and I had to leave Babygirl on the street!!!! Like a common.......... bike :shock: :cry:

On Your Bike wasn't open when I arrived so I had to apologise to Babygirl as I took off the lights and computer and left her seat exposed to the rain, but at least I remembered to keep the convo in my head this time :)

Nice and relaxed at work. Clearing out unwanted stuff. Very few people around, Yay :D

Update: OYB were open, round the back though not the shop :oops: , so Babygirl is now partially dry and safe.

Comments

• Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    That looks a very good facility.
    Shame we have to work, but quite quiet here too.

Roll on 2010 and me getting back in the saddle.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Cafewanda
    Radio on whilst doing the filing. Exciting times :roll:
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Not ridden the CDF to work yet as weather has been rubbish and I don't have a set of lights for her

Bored - using GIS to plan holiday routes :roll:
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    The office is dead. Roads were very quiet and i saw very few other cyclists. I have a hacking cough and cold, so arrived at work with a face like an upset toddler. Good to be back on the bike and v pleased with the bargain pedals i just found!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=46396
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    edited December 2009
    You haven't suffocated Baby with a bag over the saddle then?
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Sewinman wrote:
    face like an upset toddler

Much like normal though you had a face like a pissed toddler last time on that Friday :D
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    Sewinman wrote:
    face like an upset toddler

Much like normal though you had a face like a pissed toddler last time on that Friday :D

Indeed! :lol: That must have been just after you said to me - "I hate you!".
  • Cafewanda
    redvee wrote:
    You haven't suffocated baby with a bag over the saddle then?

No. I didn't have one on me as I wasn't expecting 0YB to be closed (even if it wasn't :oops: ). Maybe I should, just as a precaution.

Er, that should be baby with a capital B, actually. Lord, forgive me for being so picky! :roll:

Jay, haven't you got any housework/gardening/decorating/diy to do rather than play about? :D
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I wish - unfortunately i'm in the office :(
  • Cafewanda
    Oh good! Wouldn't want to be one of the few doing some work today.

Despite my intention to slide out early from work, I had a brainwave and left when it was getting dark(er) just so I could use my spoke lights as well. Lovely ride home but I want two more :D:D