Here I go again.....(OT, as usual)

gtvlusso
gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
edited December 2009 in Commuting chat
Yes, the ever wonderful Whitesnake anthem is whirling around in my head.....damn!

Anyway, after spending £8000 on a Mercedes, £400 on a blu ray player and £2000 on new baby items (inc £500) on a new pram, despite having 2 kids by a previous relationship, I have none of the baby items to hand down as such! And I am off to Paris tomorrow for New Year with the wife - kids and dog are at home (I am sure that I will have to pay for some breakages there too)

I am now officially skint.....before New Year! And I don't get paid until the 25th Jan.

Anyone else skint before New Year and having to wait that extra week or so before payday?

Please don't ask me to borrow a tenner.....:-(

Comments

• Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    This should help you, have a few drinks in Paris on me:

p_2186508.jpg
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Luckily I get paid every two weeks, I used to hate January.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Just blasted out £200 in two phonecalls, must stop calling those premium phonelines :lol:, which has taken my balance under £500 and have to wait till 26th Jan for next wages from work but have £90 week coming in from our taxes too so it looks like I'll still be flush come payday.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Was officially skint as of yesterday. 28 Jan til my account is topped up. It feels like it's going to be a very long month :(
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Likewise - still I grin every time I see the new bike :wink: