RadioShack Kit

Comments

• dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    maltiv wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    If you think this is bad have a look at the photos of their bikes.

Does anyone else think ff's opinion could be a bit biased due to his(how shall I say it?),
    unflattering view of LA?
    It was really quite unnecessary for you to actually post ff. We ALL knew what you would say. Nothing happening here folks - move on.
    Does anyone else think dennisn's opinion could be a bit biased due to his(how shall I say it?) unflattering view of LA?

It was really quite unnecessary for you to actually post dennis. We ALL knew what you would say. Nothing happening here folks - move on.

YOUR post should read -............ "unflattering view of ff". Let me explain how that works.
    I said you had an "unflattering view of LA". You should have said that I have an "unflattering view......." Ah, forget it. It's probably a bit too much to really follow.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    dennisn wrote:
    maltiv wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Does anyone else think ff's opinion could be a bit biased due to his(how shall I say it?),
    unflattering view of LA?
    It was really quite unnecessary for you to actually post ff. We ALL knew what you would say. Nothing happening here folks - move on.
    Does anyone else think dennisn's opinion could be a bit biased due to his(how shall I say it?) unflattering view of LA?

It was really quite unnecessary for you to actually post dennis. We ALL knew what you would say. Nothing happening here folks - move on.

YOUR post should read -............ "unflattering view of ff". Let me explain how that works.
    I said you had an "unflattering view of LA". You should have said that I have an "unflattering view......." Ah, forget it. It's probably a bit too much to really follow.

Ha! Was going to point out the same error, but then couldn't be bothered :wink:
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    Garry H wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    maltiv wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

unflattering view of LA?

Yeah but you all knew what he was saying so no point being too pedantic about it. We all know it was a copy and paste job.

Anyway, for once I agree with Dennis. Not much point FF posting on this. Just an excuse to fling an insult. It's funny how angrily he'd react if you did the same to AC.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • dennisn
    dulldave wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    maltiv wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

unflattering view of LA?

Yeah but you all knew what he was saying so no point being too pedantic about it. We all know it was a copy and paste job.

Anyway, for once I agree with Dennis. Not much point FF posting on this. Just an excuse to fling an insult. It's funny how angrily he'd react if you did the same to AC.

I dare you. Or is it, I double dare you?
  • So funny that people post on this thread to comment about me rather than the original topic.

As for Contador - your point makes no sense whatsoever. I have already given my opinion on the Astana jersey on another thread and it isn't positive.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Garry H
    But AC rides like a little girl :wink:
  • Garry H wrote:

Of course. It was an obvious mistake.
    However, when it comes to all things LA, there's nobody quite as anal as Dennis . :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dennisn
    Garry H wrote:

However, when it comes to all things LA, there's nobody quite as anal as Dennis . :P

Got to disagree there. I'm only responding to posts. I don't think I've really "created"
    a single post about LA. Could be wrong though. Most of the ANTI LA crowd seem to
    know, or claim to know, a whole lot more about him than I ever want to know. You guys seem full of anger about him and all I'm doing is giving you a hard time about being so obsessed with the man.
  • I think this is more flattering:

lanceradioshackoriginal.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Garry H
    I think this is more flattering:

What, Lance for the Giro in 2010??
  • dennisn

Very retro. Had a ski jacket with various fluorescent colors in it many years ago. Thought I was very cool. I recently offered it to my 16 year old nephew for his use on a ski trip. He just shook his head and said "you've got to be kidding Uncle Dennis". I took it kind of hard. :wink::wink:
  • dennisn wrote:
    It's hideous.. yuck.... and boring..

Just out of curiosity. Why HIDEOUS????? Yet you call yourself "PinkBianchi". Somethings not right here.

I do apologize for giving my opinion. Good thing people have different views I think, but maybe everyone should just agree with you? ;)

I do however like it very much more in pink! ;D
  • Its a cycling jersey, most of them look crap anyway.

Much more interesting is the shape he seems to be in. I hope he shows better form in 2010, just to spice things up abit.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    dennisn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Got to disagree there. I'm only responding to posts. I don't think I've really "created"
    a single post about LA. Could be wrong though. Most of the ANTI LA crowd seem to
    know, or claim to know, a whole lot more about him than I ever want to know. You guys seem full of anger about him and all I'm doing is giving you a hard time about being so obsessed with the man.

As hobbies go, it's really rather odd.
  • GeorgeShaw
    GeorgeShaw Posts: 764
    edited December 2009
    Those spots look like they would camouflage track marks quite well.

[ducks and leaves room quickly]
  • dennisn
    Its a cycling jersey, most of them look crap anyway.

Much more interesting is the shape he seems to be in. I hope he shows better form in 2010, just to spice things up abit.

Photo shopping, maybe?????
    In any case a third place in the TDF would seem to require fairly good form. To say the least. :wink::wink:
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    This took me 5 minutes (max) and it has to be the best design< even if I should say so myself. Obviously it's a bit rough but you get the idea!

Shack.gif
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    [/quote]This took me 5 minutes

what did you do for the other four?
    [/url]
  • I still prefer this old chestnut.

Team-Omerta.jpg

Yellow being his favourite colour and all that.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    inseine wrote:
    This took me 5 minutes

what did you do for the other four?
    [/url][/quote]

Waited for the computer to boot up - Microsoft you know! :lol:
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Yuk - i really dont like it. Didnt USPS have a grey kit one year ?

I'd prefer the Tonton Tapis kit over that. Wasnt that Flemish for Uncle Carpet ? Anyway thats what we called my mate all year when he wore his jersey.

He could have gone back to the dungaree design that castorama had. Or why not use the denim design that Carrera had ? Either of those would have been better.
  • Bakunin
    Bakunin Posts: 868
    Dreadful, simply dreadful...all of it, the jersey, the model, and the team.
  • Bakunin
    Bakunin Posts: 868
    dennisn wrote:

Very retro. Had a ski jacket with various fluorescent colors in it many years ago. Thought I was very cool. I recently offered it to my 16 year old nephew for his use on a ski trip. He just shook his head and said "you've got to be kidding Uncle Dennis". I took it kind of hard. :wink::wink:

This is the funniest thing Dennis ever posted...I almost fell off the chair laughing.

A Sixteen year-old can be tough.
  • Garry H wrote:
    Doesn't LA ride a little girl?

Back on topic, the jersey is OK but no better than that IMO.
  • dennisn
    SunWuKong wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

Back on topic, the jersey is OK but no better than that IMO.

Which one are we talking about? I really like ff's fluorescent one. Takes me back to my hippie days.
  • The grey symbolises age and the red, blood.

And the yellow... a urine sample?
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674

Blow me, he's right!

EDIT
    come on then, let's see your best photoshopped team kit...
  • Woodchip
    Woodchip Posts: 205
    Roscobob wrote:
    gabriel959 wrote:
    Beautiful. As the web page loaded I was stunned with amazement that anyone could design, at last, a good looking jersy. One could say it’s close to what the experts would call “art”.

It had to be Lance. :wink:

I don't know art Gabriel but I know what I like and I like it 8)
    Roscobob, surely you meant..

"I don't know about the ART ANGLE GABRIEL but..."

OK, the coats on it's way. It's been delayed in the Christmas post.
    I have nothing more to say on the matter.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,867
    afx237vi wrote:
    Meh. It'll look too much like Caisse d'Epargne when it's in the middle of the peloton. CdE looks nicer, though.

I don't think its too bad... but agree its too much like Caisse
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • jp1985
    jp1985 Posts: 434
    If you thought the kit was bad there is a picture of their bikes at velonews

http://velonews.competitor.com/