Chain Reaction are on fire

2»

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    ordered a new xt rear mech from CRC on wednesday at about 5pm. it arrived this afternoon.

perfect.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • jools182 wrote:
    still think wiggle have the edge

crc are not too good on customer service whereas wiggle are amazing

Thank you :oops:
    Wiggle have created this account to address issues raised here whilst using www.wiggle.co.uk For normal enquiries please contact sales@wiggle.co.uk Sorry we cannot respond to unrelated private messages.
    The Wiggle Team
  • solsurf
    solsurf Posts: 489
    where's my sweets then? :roll:
  • jools182
    jools182 Posts: 216
    jools182 wrote:
    still think wiggle have the edge

crc are not too good on customer service whereas wiggle are amazing

Thank you :oops:

no problem

just telling it like it is, at least from my experience
  • Just received an order from CRC and guess what?

CRC NOW DO FREE SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Wiggle are now officially doomed!

I got 3 individually wrapped, boiled sweet sized pieces of rock with CRC written through the middle.
  • Just received an order from CRC and guess what?

CRC NOW DO FREE SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Wiggle are now officially doomed!

I got 3 individually wrapped, boiled sweet sized pieces of rock with CRC written through the middle.

Boiled sweets?! Until they start doing Haribo jelly sweets, Wiggle will remain top of the pops! :lol:
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • Not only do they have a world class delivery service, prices, mtb team but they are also sponsoring next year Merida NTB Marathon :D
    Giant XTC SE 2006
    Cube LTD Race 2009
    Trek Fuel EX 9
  • _Ferret_
    _Ferret_ Posts: 660
    I've ordered things from CRC and they have arrived quicker than the stuff I've ordered from German shops.
    Great delivery imo. They even sped up a delivery for me becuase I ordered too late and would have missed a biking trip without the stuff I ordered.

I want to give wiggle a try, I just need to wait till the funds replenish after Xmas...
    Not really active
  • solsurf
    hey after the sweets comment I made the wiggle person emailed me to say sorry for the lack of Haribo and I will be sent some :D

Made my day :)
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    CRC need to pull their thumb out of their ar5e, yet another order no sent out the day after it was ordered, will they 24 hour it rather than the 48hour I was wxpecting, will the fl_lck :x
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    Indeed... i ordered a wheel on Mond.... wasn't shipped till Tues...

DAMN i better get a freebie with it...

it's not even like the wheel was almost as much as it would cost them to post LOL.

26" wheel, 6 disc mount, £17.99 LOL will cost them £8 to post !!!!

They're a bit insane at times. :)
  • OMG! The stuff they are sending FREE OF CHARGE is not going to take more than 48hrs from ordering to get to your doorstep is it :shock:

What a shady operation :roll:

If you need it quick, pay the extra for fast delivery you tightar5e whinging prlck.
  • weeksy59
    OMG! The stuff they are sending FREE OF CHARGE is not going to take more than 48hrs from ordering to get to your doorstep is it :shock:

Some of the things they send free baffles me...

I bought a cheapo front mudguard for £3. Postage free. postage was £2.30 LOL.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    weeksy59 wrote:

Sarcasm?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • nwmlarge
    nwmlarge Posts: 778
    i got a load of rock sweets this week
  • captainfly
    OMG! The stuff they are sending FREE OF CHARGE is not going to take more than 48hrs from ordering to get to your doorstep is it :shock:

What a shady operation :roll:

If you need it quick, pay the extra for fast delivery you tightar5e whinging prlck.

What almost £200 worth of stuff, yeah 'free' shipping :roll: er 48hr so I knew someone would be in to receive it rather than being cheap. How can you predict slower dispatch than they say when you place the order? That is the problem, do you want to come an wait in my house while I'm out working so I don't have to mess about with time off that was intended for preparing for christmas?
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • Ordered a load of stuff yesterday afternoon and paid for the 24 hour delivery, in the hope it would be here this morning and I could go out this afternoon. Well it hasn't arrived so I've spent the whole day at home for no reason.

Not happy.

Is there not a cut-off time that you need to place your order by to achieve 24 hour delivery? You may have missed the cut-off?
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • captainfly
    Ordered a load of stuff yesterday afternoon and paid for the 24 hour delivery, in the hope it would be here this morning and I could go out this afternoon. Well it hasn't arrived so I've spent the whole day at home for no reason.

Not happy.

If you are unsure phone them their lines are open til nine. I know I b!tch about them but they are okay to deal with but do need chasing up, I was on the phone to them yesterday (damn women with NI accent sound sexy :roll: ) about an order placed on monday evening, it finally got shipped today :(
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

• weeksy59
    bails87 wrote:
    weeksy59 wrote:

Sarcasm?

LOL yes mate :)
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    nwmlarge wrote:
    i got a load of rock sweets this week

Me too 8)

CRC branded one no less, beat that wiggle!

even thogh i did get some free haribo's with my order from wiggle this week, ahem
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • dresbo
    dresbo Posts: 129
    Well it's just arrived, no CRC rock anywhere to be found though :(

I just got some with my order. You're welcome to it. Where should I post it. ;>)
  • solsurf
    after moaning about no sweets on this forum, I've just got back home to find haribo delivered in a padded wiggle envelope :D

How do they do that
  • Ordered yesterday at half 2 and it turns up this morning! epic!

Lovely rock as well, kinda tastes a little bit like the sweet nectar that is beer and a little like newcy brown ale ice cream. YUM YUM.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • For me, the issue is not how long the supplier takes to deliver my parcel, it working out how the hell "Royal Mail/Home Delivery Network/Insert any Courier name here" always manage to turn up in the exact nanosecond that my wife is out of the house. It's costing me a fortune in parking, down at my local Post Office. :x

If you didn't learn anything today, you weren't paying attention!
  • I just get it delivered to work, that way someone is always there
  • Same kind of problem there - goods-in dept never tell you when something ariives, and even say it hasn't when it has. Can take a couple of days to clear through their workload.

I'm beginning to wonder why the delivery companies can't work out that there's a market for evening deliveries, especially those with 'Home' in their title - should be able to work out that it's good to deliver when somebody is 'Home' :wink:

If you didn't learn anything today, you weren't paying attention!
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    I ordered on Monday. Item shipped on Monday and arrived today. Got a pair of the best Assos shorts made at over £50 off.

And some of the new CRC Rock. It ain't mini Haribo, but it's a start ;)

Normally I get stuff delivered to me at work, but as I'm off, had to have it delivered at home. Missed the postman as I was out cycling, but a 5-minute drive to the post office sorted it.

And free parking :)
  • belugabob

I am not often in a rush and when I make an order I always let out goods-in dept know something may turn up, then I just pop down there on the lunch time of the day it should arrive...but maybe I am just lucky