Wiggle

sellisnba
sellisnba Posts: 181
edited December 2009 in MTB general
Never used them before,Ordered some bits mon morn, was expecting to have to wait a while because i went for the free postage option.
Bits turned up before 10 this morn and with two free bags of haribo :D
Big up to wiggle.

Comments

• Right, admit it.. someone put you to Posting this with the calculated purpose of annoying me, right?
    If you wondering what I am talking about, click on this!

Yea, I am still predominantly a Wiggle customer, good kit, reasonable prices and the occasional "gift" for loyalty
  • Vegman
    Vegman Posts: 35
    Being a party and antagonist to Raymondavalons Wiggle rant I find I have now had my comeuppance :x . A sizeable spend on goodies for the wifes Xmas presy, same speedy delivery. BUT. No Haribos or bottle opener....c'mon :twisted: season of goodwill and all that. :D
    A bike..in my garage.....I MUST tinker.
  • Ooops i can see how this could annoyed you Raymondavalon sorry about that :oops:
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712
    I ordered at 9.30am, was expecting it today. Never came! Working in London tomorrow/thursday so will have to go to post office Friday.
  • chuckd
    chuckd Posts: 105
    TWO free bags.....that's just pure greed.
  • I placed an order, came with a a bag of haribos, had to send it back because shoes were the wrong size, and the replacement order came with ANOTHER free bag of haribos 8)
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Instead of making a new thread thought I'd show this here.

Spot the mistake - (this is todays "countdown to xmas offer" item)

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Caste ... 360046815/