The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited December 2009 in The Crudcatcher
anyone seen it? It scared the bejesus out of me...... :shock:

Comments

• colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    I've seen better tbh ...

Found it rather boring very Don't get me wrong it good if you want to fall a sleep too

... A cheapo made film that made millions at the box office whilst others pend umpteen millions on rehash's
  • Should be going tonight with a friend. I hope she gets scared 8) :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Saw it yesterday, REALLY wanted to like.

As disapointing as Blair Witch :(
    *Rock Lobster Team Tig SL (22lb 14oz)
    *C. Late 1950's Fixed Gear
    *1940 Raleigh Dawn Tourist with rod brakes
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    colintrav wrote:
    I've seen better tbh ...

Found it rather boring very Don't get me wrong it good if you want to fall a sleep too

... A cheapo made film that made millions at the box office whilst others pend umpteen millions on rehash's
    Speak English.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    whyamihere wrote:
    colintrav wrote:
    I've seen better tbh ...

Speak English.
    +1, whyamihere
  • been watching it now
    not impressed tbh

wales vs australia much more exciting!!
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • not my sort of horror film

looking forward to the descent part 2 and avatar, sherlock holmes, erm...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    from what ive head its ment to be the scariest thing ever, if this is true i might wait for it on dvd and watch it with the lights on during the daytime thankyou very much.
  • i have to agree with sheeps, dont think it will be a cinema film, more of a if i shit my pants ii can pause to change em type of movie
  • Anonymous
    i like scary films, im just a bit of a coward with them in the same way as i like spicy food even though its painful to eat.

i definately cant watch scary films sat next to my uber jumpy bird, she could make the sound of music frightening if she was suprised by something.
  • tbhi might have been a little scared if i had been sat in a dark cinema with very loud surround sound but watching it here at home it was rubbish, just a couple getting out of bed every five mins and they aint even shagging. it sucked

i was more scared watching jaws for the first time
  • curenltly on starwars

tonight kingdom of heaven with a pint a guiness :)
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    just looks like a most haunted special, i'll watch it on my own in the dark. i'm a bit weird

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • scariest films in my opinon

no particular order

jaws
    hostel (with the torturing)
    ghost ship (havnt watched all way through)
    annaconda (you know theyre real !)
    eightlegged freaks ( made me scared of big as spiders)
  • Hercule Q
    eight legged freaks is not a scary film aracnaphobia is a scary film, i just shuddered while typing that :oops: :lol:

pinkbike
  • Hercule Q
    eight legged freaks is not a scary film aracnaphobia is a scary film, i just shuddered while typing that :oops: :lol:

pinkbike
  • Anonymous
    would you say that eight legged freaks isnt scary but arachnophobia is?
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Has anyone seen I Know What You Did Last Summer or BogeyMan 3?
  • acidstrato wrote:
    tbhi might have been a little scared if i had been sat in a dark cinema with very loud surround sound but watching it here at home it was rubbish, just a couple getting out of bed every five mins and they aint even shagging. it sucked

i was more scared watching jaws for the first time
    Well, just got back from the cinema, it's not too bad. It's not very loud at all, it doesn't scare you like that, it's more a 'creep-you-out' kind of film. It was funny because every time it went to a night scene, a weird hush fell on the audience.
    Personally, i never jumped once, i laughed a few times though. My friend, however, is currently s**t scared and havin to watch a disney movie as she falls asleep haha
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • I watched it alone, in the dark. Scary. Recommended. Dont think it'd be the same experience in a cinema, with 200 people around me munching popcorn, drinking pop and farting.
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    the cinema version has a better ending than the web version.

atmospheric film
  • whats the alternative ending?

the one i seen she goes down stairs and screams, he follows and presumably gets stabbed then she rocks on the floor in the bedroom for ages untill the police shoot her.
  • Anonymous
    cheers for that :roll:
  • acidstrato wrote:
    whats the alternative ending?

the one i seen she goes down stairs and screams, he follows and presumably gets stabbed then she rocks on the floor in the bedroom for ages untill the police shoot her.
    Really?!
    Then you need to go to the cinema as theirs a COMPLETELY different end to that one!

And I'd agree with Jedi, the one in the cinema is much better. Most the cinema shat their pants. I won't say what it is though. Spend some money :P
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cheers for that :roll:

sorry fella but seriously the films shite anyway lol

still i'd like to know whats different in the uk release? feck paying tho, i'd have gone crazy asking for my moneys back at 7quid
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    acidstrato wrote:
    whats the alternative ending?

the cinema ending is MUCH better, only bit in the film that made me jump
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Sorry to revive a dead thread.

Just been with the missus to see this tonight. I REALLY enjoyed it. Only time I can recall ever actually getting proper horror chills down my spine at a film.

And, it's the only film I've ever been to see that had almost the entire cinema screaming.

The ending bit really did make me jump too.