First Crash yesterday, Roundabout + Diesel! Pics inside

2»

Comments

• Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    Good that you didnt get too injured squill, bad that it ruined alot of your gear. Dont let it dent your confidence, loved how you pulled a bicep type pose on your pic though! :wink:
  • Garz wrote:
    Good that you didnt get too injured squill, bad that it ruined alot of your gear. Dont let it dent your confidence, loved how you pulled a bicep type pose on your pic though! :wink:

Once a bodybuilder.... :D
  • Garz

Once a bodybuilder..

..always top heavy on roundabouts! :)

Not enough lat definition to aid balancing. :lol:
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Seems to be a fair bit of finger pointing on here!...
    Fortunately, your injuries weren't too bad, and hopefully, you'll be healed soon...
    Did it do much damage to your kit?
    Did they stop to see you were ok?...
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • hopper1 wrote:
    Seems to be a fair bit of finger pointing on here!...
    Fortunately, your injuries weren't too bad, and hopefully, you'll be healed soon...
    Did it do much damage to your kit?
    Did they stop to see you were ok?...

People will always finger point on forums! Does nopt really bother me really.

Bike is ok, just a few scratches etc!

And no, the driver left, I have reported it, and hgave a witness!
  • Garz
    You will have to refrain from flexing them squil if you catch them on that route again!
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,804
    jedster wrote:

I'm not having a go, I just think you should ride a little more defensively

All the best

J

I know, still, at least it wasnt too bad, I shall be more careful now, but I feel I would have still gone over even at slower speeds.

Live and learn as they say!

+1

the problem seems to be lane placement relative to other traffic rather than speed

but hard to judge not seeing the road for ourselves
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Roundabouts,diesel, learner driver and speed. Not a good combination in anyones book.

Glad the injuries are just superficial.

count yourself lucky as it could have been a whole lot worse.