Christmas gifts for £50 or less

aaronmroach
aaronmroach Posts: 341
edited November 2009 in MTB buying advice
It's this time of year again and the wife and parents are asking for a christmas list!!!!!!!!

Any one got any ideas for cool stuff not just but mainly bike related to make a christmas list up!!!!! Try to keep it unde £50 please!!!!!!

Comments

• Vouchers from online Cycle stores :wink:
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    Hint taken from another thread -

Endura Baa Baa L/S Base Layer - about £30
  • got baa baa base layer already, commented on it on that thread!!!!!!!!!! Cheers tho!

Vouchers I would love them but family don't do "lazy presents"
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    CRC and Wiggle start categorising gifts by price nearer to Xmas. Make up your own wish list and let the family choose.
  • Tyres, wet, dry & intermediate sets.
    Need any tools, workstand etc?
    Clothing, jerseys and such.

Main problem is we dont know what you have, need, or want.
  • Magic Shine light £50

That's what Santa is bringing me (or he better be).
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Set of carbon bars are on my list.....

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I always reckon the best presents are things you want, but wouldn't buy. Though what that means for you, I don't know :lol: I quite fancy getting a pair of waterproof shorts for mine, I'd feel like a wuss buying a pair but I wouldn't object to wearing them :wink: Or maybe a really good floor pump or something.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • a good track pump and a stans kit, both around £50 and an utter god-send...

It's the sort of thing you wouldn't buy for yourself, but certainly worth trying if someone hands it to you!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Ooh, stans kit, good shout.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Cheers for the ideas!!! More researching required me thinks and as my brand new Copy of dirt hit the doorstep yesterday loadsa ideas ( im a hard 1 to cater for, no kids and two incomes means I pretty uch see it buy it!! ).

Although the stans kit is taking my eye..

Cheers Aaron
  • what about seals skin socks for winter rides, computer games, DVD's or a subscription to a rental service online, aftershaves or get them all to club together and get you one big present set of wheels or new forks, full gear overhaul or something.
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    Not sure about the availability outside the USA, but custom lock ring grips seem like a good gift idea - either ODI or Lizard Skins.
  • Magazine Subscription!
  • What about a nice multi-tool? You can get a really good one well within your £50.

Decent sunglasses?

Rucksack?
    Ridley Orion