i need something serviced or replaced

fourcrossjohn
fourcrossjohn Posts: 2,500
edited November 2009 in The Crudcatcher
where can i get a new ankle or fix mine?

Comments

• A mate of mine knows about that sort of stuff you might have heard of her,heather mills.

No just pulling your leg :roll:
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Quit your fucking whining.
  • why did it let you fucking swear?
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    because he is special.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • but my mum says i'm special too.
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i genuinely thought this was going to be a thread about your penis as its needs its first service and could need replacing after sitting dormant for so long it might have healed up.
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    i genuinely thought this was going to be a thread about your penis as its needs its first service and could need replacing after sitting dormant for so long it might have healed up.

He hasn't even used it yet so it may still be under warranty from the original manufacturer, ask your mother for details.
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    missmarple wrote:

He hasn't even used it yet so it may still be under warranty from the original manufacturer, ask your mother for details.

Some warrantys dont cover rust/cobweb damage :?
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • fourcrossjohn - MTFU :lol:

I broke my Fibula just above my ankle, and never seen a doctor... Hurt for about a year, mind.. It's cause I'm a real man, and need no painkillers or Dr's to put me right :P

You could always wait about 60 years, then get a replacement on the NHS...?
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • i wont be able to ride until after christmas!
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    nahhhh poor little four croos john. unlucky. :P i hurt my anckle after bailing off a table at our trails. my anckle went black and my ribs hurt soo much i couldnt go for a sh*t for two days. so unless you are dying get out on your bike and ride it. :lol:
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    superb, no real comeback on that one lol
  • BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    i thought it let everybody fucking swear.
    does it let you take the g of the end of fucking to turn it into fuckin ?

Im sorry. 4CJ, youve got a hand, and a computer, make the most of it
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.