Trick or Treat

Rich9
Rich9 Posts: 1,635
edited November 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Am I a proper miserable 'stard or is Haloween and trick or treat etc etc a complete waste of time

Its not even 5.30pm and they're at it all ready
2014 Whyte T-129S

Comments

• Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    answer the door and scream at them :lol:

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • don't open the door then but your right it is a complete waste of time
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • Hercule Q
    miserable gits! they're kids having a bit of fun

pinkbike
  • SPIRO
    SPIRO Posts: 200
    Tempted to go put on all my body armour, full face and scare the crap out of them looking like darth vadar when they knock the door!
  • Hercule Q
    ha ha ha, thats the spirit

pinkbike
  • had 2 sets already i spend haloween in combat mod

stealthy then i give up and play heavy metal out my window full blast

put on my gas mask and kevalr and combats and ran out the front door saying run away the zombies got out the cage

scared the crap outa some lil kids then had their 6ft 4 dad to answer to :cry:
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Hercule Q wrote:
    miserable gits! they're kids having a bit of fun

Watch the BBC London News, I don't think you'd class Kids storming into restaurants and pubs (after being offloaded from parents' 4x4s) in Marylebone as having a bit of fun. And these kids were aged 9 to 13 and being very abusive in the process.

My grandmother is by herself this evening and if theres a soul that causes her even the slightest bit of grief I shall be destroying them with the aid of a PowerDevil Pressure Washer.
  • Hercule Q
    sorry i live in the country where we dont have your violent city thug types

pinkbike
  • water cannon :)
  • Hercule Q
    splash fight!!!!

pinkbike
  • o no were getting our jumpers wet lets take them off
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    I dont mind when its the little 'uns with their parents. Its the runts in hoodies that cant even be bothered to make the effort and dress up that get on my thruppennies
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • The full downhill kit sounds like a good idea to me
    Full face helmet,body armour,knee and elbow pads(something big not those 661 d30 one)
    and full downhill clothes and a pair of Rigger boots
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Had a few turn up so far, some really do put the effort in and of course get rewarded in kind, toffee apples don't seem to be going down that well though.

They are going bonkers for the haribo though. :lol:
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • tell them to use wiggle :lol:
  • No probs with them round here, i live in a Muslim area and they don't go in for Halloween so it's always peace n quiet here :lol:
    Caz xxxx
  • they dress up with hotdogs round their chest so they get cooped up by the fuzz, they dnt get a chance to get to you
  • hehe
  • Ohh hey up, it looks like it's gonna be fun for a bit, the druggie next door has "visitors" which usually means windows going smash and furniture being lobbed about.
    I'll do my usual of listening at the wall and laughing :lol:
    Caz xxx
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Hercule Q wrote:

Pretty sure Exmouth is in England? Devon is full of old people anyway.
  • that happens 2 doors down when ever thy have fireworks and across the road

last year they fired rockets down the road and some little kid ran into his house shouting the paki's are coming with rpg's

ad just as i typed the word firework one went off :?
  • Last time next door had "visitors" they entered his house via the front room window and back room window :lol:
    He must have had a bad debt, i live in a brill area really, just the occasional wazzock to spoil it.
    There's a chav family across the play area from my house that have a good way of telling me it's summer, their sofa comes out of the house and on to the grassy bit :lol:
    Blackburn, the place where everyone plays Banjo :lol:
    Caz xxx
  • MrChrisP
    MrChrisP Posts: 321
    Had a couple kids turn up at mine tonight. I'm on the third floor of a block of flats too!

One of them threatened to egg my flat if I didn't give them something. I just told him to sod off. My stairwell gets cleaned by some random company and there's no way that fat little turd can throw an egg high enough to hit any of my windows.

Win for me I reckon!

(Just to clarify I did get some haribo etc in just incase kids did turn up, but that little chav ruined it for the rest of them. Reckon I'll have to have the haribo myself then. there's a pity!)

Definate win for me!
    Kona Stinky Six
    Kona Scrap
    Scott YZ4
  • I have Haribo here, but they are made with gelatin, it's not Halal so i can't give it out...mores the pity, more for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
    Caz xxx
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    missmarple wrote:
    Hercule Q wrote:

I think he means "in the country" as in, "not in the city"
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    missmarple wrote:
    Hercule Q wrote:

I think he means "in the country" as in, "not in the city"
    aren't you clever :lol:
  • Well you get the left over sweets to yourself later on :lol:
  • dsmiff
    dsmiff Posts: 741
    We took the kids out tonight with their friends, we go round houses of people we know and those that have lantens etc. in the windows.

4061590571_bca4965d87_m.jpg

This year we put a fog machine in our hall with my P7 torch on and then went to the door to answer the trick or treaters - should have seen their faces - only had about 4 or 5 groups round - so loads of sweats left for me!!!

I think it will be the last year the eldest will do it - he certainly won't be doing it on his own when he's older.
    http://www.youtube.com/dnsmiff
  • Mark_K
    Mark_K Posts: 666
    Just paint your wellies silver and leave them out side the front door they wont come knocking if they think there's a chance Garry Glitter lives there :shock: :lol: