Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB general

My new bike has arrived.

kopite1979kopite1979 Posts: 443
edited October 2009 in MTB general
After a couple of months of searching through 2009 & 2010 models i finally decided to try the 2010 Trek EX 8 & the 2010 Stumpy. Went to Evans to try them out but they only had stock at their central warehouse, the sales guy said "we`ve got a stumpy elite in your size, sit on that to check the size, then we can order a tester from the warehouse", sound, sits on it, gropes it, ogles it and spots another peach next to it too. "what size is that one there?" "thats a medium, wanna try it?" "YES!" anyway... i`ve just come home with one of these:
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/lap ... e-ec020992
:D:D:D
It`s changed a bit since...
2010 Zesty 314

Posts

  • your link isn't working.
  • MccraqueMccraque Posts: 819
    link says "product not found"

    Looks from the link wording that it maybe a Lapierre of some sort??

    Come on...don't keep us in suspense..
  • It`s changed a bit since...
    2010 Zesty 314
  • jay12jay12 Posts: 6,306
  • MccraqueMccraque Posts: 819
    cool....I went for the 514 09 model and love it. Let us know how you get on with it. Personally I think they are great fun!
  • BuckleBuckle Posts: 90
    Thanks very nice...!

    *glows green with envy*
    Don't you just hate it when people ask rhetorical questions...
  • jay12jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Buckle wrote:
    Thanks very nice...!

    *glows green with envy*
    like this? :arrow: :mrgreen:
    :lol:
  • SPIROSPIRO Posts: 200
    mmmm nice zesty - much as i love my spesh their is just something about lapierre bikes i like 8)
  • i`ve always admired lapierres from a distance, with them being expensive and all, i was also determined to get an all black frame but this just stood out and begged to be bought. it genuinelly is better looking in the flesh too... better pics to follow.
    thanks guys :D:D:D
    It`s changed a bit since...
    2010 Zesty 314
  • SPIRO wrote:
    mmmm nice zesty - much as i love my spesh their is just something about lapierre bikes i like 8)

    yep,,, same here.
    nice new giant trance 3
    also ht coyote
    s-works epic 2008.
  • colintravcolintrav Posts: 1,074
    kopite1979 wrote:
    After a couple of months of searching through 2009 & 2010 models i finally decided to try the 2010 Trek EX 8 & the 2010 Stumpy. Went to Evans to try them out but they only had stock at their central warehouse, the sales guy said "we`ve got a stumpy elite in your size, sit on that to check the size, then we can order a tester from the warehouse", sound, sits on it, gropes it, ogles it and spots another peach next to it too. "what size is that one there?" "thats a medium, wanna try it?" "YES!" anyway... i`ve just come home with one of these:
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/lap ... e-ec020992
    :D:D:D


    Did you pay for that in Cash ??? Or you paying it up ????

    If so how much you per month [ Figures may differ from website hence my question ]

    Plus you must have more money than sense ...
  • llamafarmerllamafarmer Posts: 1,893
    Some would say "pics or it didn't happen".


    I wouldn't say that.
  • colintrav wrote:
    kopite1979 wrote:
    After a couple of months of searching through 2009 & 2010 models i finally decided to try the 2010 Trek EX 8 & the 2010 Stumpy. Went to Evans to try them out but they only had stock at their central warehouse, the sales guy said "we`ve got a stumpy elite in your size, sit on that to check the size, then we can order a tester from the warehouse", sound, sits on it, gropes it, ogles it and spots another peach next to it too. "what size is that one there?" "thats a medium, wanna try it?" "YES!" anyway... i`ve just come home with one of these:
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/lap ... e-ec020992
    :D:D:D


    Did you pay for that in Cash ??? Or you paying it up ????

    If so how much you per month [ Figures may differ from website hence my question ]

    Plus you must have more money than sense ...

    finance mate, 10% deposit and about 80 per month for 24 months
    It`s changed a bit since...
    2010 Zesty 314
  • Some would say "pics or it didn't happen".


    I wouldn't say that.
    :lol::lol::lol: by the time i get home from work, its dark so my photos shall be taken at the weekend, but i did take a sneaky one in the hall on me phone :wink:

    photo1.jpg
    It`s changed a bit since...
    2010 Zesty 314
  • i love it :)
    2009 Genesis core 00
Sign In or Register to comment.