After your commute what shoes do you wear at work

2»

Comments

• A pair of Osiris Assists. :) Comfy as hell! Left in work.

Assist--blk-red-digi-A.jpg

Need replaced soon though. :( They pretty much have no sole left and are covered in corn flour that will just not come off. Plus, they smell really bad.
  • I keep a full wardrobe at work - including shoes, cheapy from Asda, £20 or so - they rarely get to venture outside so don't wear and tear much and last long enough to go out of style. My workwear is matalan and asda stuff, these are work clothes that I'm compelled to wear to fit in with the herd, why should I lash out decent money on em?
  • nwallace
    nwallace Posts: 1,465
    I have a pair of shoes that live at work, which I only wear when I have either cycled in and the trainers need a rest or I can be bothered putting them on, no one has complained yet.
    Do Nellyphants count?

Commuter: FCN 9
    Cheapo Roadie: FCN 5
    Off Road: FCN 11

+1 when I don't get round to shaving for x days
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    either work boots for 4s rig or parade shoes for more formal/office wear.

Finding size 13 boots is however a bit of a trial :(
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Jon8a
    Jon8a Posts: 235
    I wear safety boots if I'm working in the lab (it's a very industrial lab, and I work with paint so I'll destroy someone elses shoes) if I'm in the office then safety shoes/bare feet. I keep some sensible shoes in by drawer incase I need to be smart.
  • I work in retail leisure selling boats and boat bits, so its Crocs for me left at work
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Same DMs that I ride in - I'm a flat pedal pervert :wink: