SRAM 2010 groupsets at great prices

gabriel959
gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
edited November 2009 in Road buying advice
I was having a look at my club forums when I saw this advert for SRAM 2010 groupsets!

Amazing, cheaper than anywhere else I have seen:

http://www.fuertebici.com/shop/groupsets.html

RED 2010: £985 + postage
FORCE 2010: £575 + postage
RIVAL 2010: £420 + postage

Hope this helps someone
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Cheers, gabriel959....

Could have done with seeing this a few days ago...

New bike, etc... All sorted now, mate. :evil: :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Anyone ordered from there cos there doesn't seem to be a phone number or an address... so there's no way I would.
  • crankycrank
    crankycrank Posts: 1,830
    mfin wrote:
    Anyone ordered from there cos there doesn't seem to be a phone number or an address... so there's no way I would.
    Contact info is in the "terms" link at the top of the page. :wink: I haven't heard of the place either so best to proceed with caution.
  • akkers
    akkers Posts: 140
    Id rather pay an extra £15 and buy from here...........

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/campagnol ... -2009.html
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    The bloke that runs the place is from my area (Cambridgeshire/East Anglia)- don't know him personally but he is known in the Eastern Leagues forums.
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra
  • Hi Chaps - Fuerte Bici here!

I've taken on board your comments, and will make my contact details more prominent.

For info, I've raced in East Anglia for 20 seasons now (for Glendedn, Interbike, Easter Region Velo and currently Extreme Sports Therapy), and would like to put all that experience to good use and try to make my living in the cycling business.

I understand your reluctance to buy from one of these faceless cycling shops - I'd be the same, so i'm trying to build my reputation for getting quality components, and being trustworthy.

As a bit of hsitory, my name is Ben Nicholson and i've been trading on eBay for a few years, and have 100% feedback. Anyone who knows me personally would hopefully say i'm trustworthy and reliable.

So - ask around, and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on the site.

Cheers

Ben
    Fuerte Bici
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    some good prices there Ben. And the website looks slick too.
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • Just got my 2010 Force gruppo from Fuertebici.com! You can count on Ben. I even changed the specifications a couple of days after I placed the order, because meantime i got a frame with BB30, no complaints from him. And I understood that interesting stuff will follow, new carbon frames and wheels.