sicknote Posts: 901
    Splottboy wrote:
    Mike Tyson, "I'm the Worlds greatest fighter!"
    Evander Holyfield, "I'm all ears."
    Mike Tyson, "Not for long you're not..."

:lol:
  • El Diego
    El Diego Posts: 440
    Wax on, wax off. No retreat No Surrender. Adrriaaaannnn!!! Seriously though violence is ugly, I saw someone get their ear bitten off once, not a pretty sight.
  • UndercoverElephant
    UndercoverElephant Posts: 5,796
    edited October 2009
    For anyone requiring a quick laugh, I bring you this juicy snippet from Cardiff. A group of ne'er-do-wells set about what they think is a pair of transvestites on a night out. Said transvestites turn out to be cage-fighters on a stag night.... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/07/cage_fighting_trannies/

There's a video on the daily hatred story they link to.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I went to a boys school.

WAY back in school I saw fight where a kid pushed another kid onto a table, the kid doing the pushing slipped and found his head in the other kids crotch... GAY!!!

I also saw a fight where one guy managed to Ultimate warrior gorilla press another school kid. He was forever dubbed the strongest kid in the school... We suspect that he was a few years older than the rest of us.

My mates Mum once came to school to find her son had been skipping classes, he returned for a music lesson. She spanked, beat and slapped him silly. He used to be one of those rude boy bully types, smoking and selling the weed. No coming back from that. He laughed it off.

Behind the school shed was awesome fights galore, I thought they were cool.

I was between 11 - 15.

I saw a fight in college where a guy attempted the most awesome 'flykick'. He didn't anticpate the low ceilling. He cracked his head and landed on the ground mere millimetres away from his opponent. :lol: He got a shoeing. He went to hospital.

I knew a guy in College who got utterly annihilated by a girl. He tried to fight back, it just made her angrier, stronger and the beating that much more impressive. This was in Croydon near a shopping centre. Perhaps it was the time of the month. I think he slept with her and told everyone.

I knew a guy while on a bus had a knife pulled on him. He wasn't stabbed. I knew another guy who was stabbed in his leg on a bus and was screaming save the trainers. He had a new pair of £120 Nike. He stopped going to college.

Watching fights at West Croydon bus garage between school kids was for the most part funny. Fights between people in my age group was getting more serious, pride and honour that much more valuable.

I was between 16 - 20.

I once went to a club where a guy got shot. That was scary. I was about 20 after that fighting just seemed stupid and I wanted to go to Uni to better myself.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    This is the perfect video for this thread :lol:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... video.html
  • sicknote
    The last two video's are great, not funny at alll :lol::lol:
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    -null- wrote:

What took the guy so long to deck him? The thug was obviously performing for an audience of like minded thugs.

Feral scum.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • sicknote
    dilemna wrote:
    -null- wrote:

What took the guy so long to deck him? The thug was obviously performing for an audience of like minded thugs.

Feral scum.

You have to remember that he is trained and in court and with that video, none could say that I did not have to defend himself as they have been cases, where people that are trained have got min to fights and ended up in trouble because they came out on top, but did not start it.

Plus if you listen to the video, I am sure you can hear people telling him to stop but laughing and having a go at him after.
  • Flasheart
    Flasheart Posts: 1,278
    The yob physically touched the guy in the doorway multiple times, would that count as assault?
    The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle. ...Stapp’s Ironical Paradox Law
    FCN3
    http://img87.yfrog.com/img87/336/mycubeb.jpg
    http://lonelymiddlesomethingguy.blogspot.com/
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Sicknote wrote:
    dilemna wrote:
    -null- wrote:

Feral scum.

You have to remember that he is trained and in court and with that video, none could say that I did not have to defend himself as they have been cases, where people that are trained have got min to fights and ended up in trouble because they came out on top, but did not start it.

Plus if you listen to the video, I am sure you can hear people telling him to stop but laughing and having a go at him after.

Er.......you doesn't makey sensey :roll: .
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • sicknote
    Flasheart wrote:
    The yob physically touched the guy in the doorway multiple times, would that count as assault?

I not putting it the best way but in court , if the guy in the door way had really hurt that guy and put him in hospital ( it has happened ), the guy in the door way could well get in a lot of trouble because he is trained, even if he is defending himself, this has happened but there was no video evidence.

With that video, no court in the land could not say that he did what was needed to stop the yob.

hope that is clear now.

Ps Like my teacher says, it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
  • agression and experience are IMO massive factors

if your bigger than them it gives you a big advantage- so get in the gym!

MA training does help- Krav Maga is watered down significantly in most areas

You need a striking art and a ground game- but ideally you want to stay off the ground

Boxing or Muay Thai with Judo is excellent IMO
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I went to a boys school.

WAY back in school I saw fight where a kid pushed another kid onto a table, the kid doing the pushing slipped and found his head in the other kids crotch... GAY!!!

Ahhh so you went to public school with CdrJake then :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men