FAO: People who can't touch but can eat dead animals...

13»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    andrew156 wrote:
    Is your sister hot?
    :lol:
    Is that because of
    yuck, what have you got them out for?

I'm sure you've asked me this before as well :shock:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    You need to either stop mentioning her or provide pictures.
  • Anonymous
    andrew156 wrote:
    You need to either stop mentioning her or provide pictures.
    NO.
    You're getting creepy now.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Now?
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    i do fishing. it's just freshwater fish in england (exept trout) you can't kill them :x
    back in poland i caught, roach, perch, carp, bream etc. if you catch it you can eat it, simple as.
    i gotta say perch do taste pretty good. :D
    also you could buy fish like sturgeon to eat there. now i have 3 in my pond ready to get on my plate soon :lol:

i haven't had a chance to go to a farm and kill an animal. i personnaly wouldn't mind it, after watching River Cottage it makes you think, really.

oh and i like my stake medium to well done, with chips and mayo 8)
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    talkin about meat at school when we do cooking i am the only one who is not fused about cutting up raw meet. every one is soooooooooooo perthetic. its sooooooooooo sad how they cant just cut it.
  • Anonymous
    ramemtbers wrote:
    talkin about meat at school when we do cooking i am the only one who is not fused about cutting up raw meet. every one is soooooooooooo perthetic. its sooooooooooo sad how they cant just cut it.
    Shame you're not such a good English student, eh?
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    ramemtbers wrote:
    in our FT the girls are so squemish. we just cut the bloddy thing. i don't want to be sexist, but arn't the girls supposed to cook?
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    jay12 wrote:
    ramemtbers wrote:
    in our FT the girls are so squemish. we just cut the bloddy thing. i don't want to be sexist, but arn't the girls supposed to cook?

I don;t want to be sexist :lol:

You have to be able to find one that'll marry you first. :P
  • mikeage
    mikeage Posts: 150
    Porgy wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:
    [I couldn't kill a chicken right now unless I was desperate. That is, I don't know how to do it properly, with the minimum of suffering for the animal. I'm not trained for it.

Sounds like you're breaking your won rules there - how wiill it be - firing squad, electric chair or hanging?

well, if you were going to execute a bird of prey, the most humane way would be death by firing squad.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    kill,gut.skin,cook and eat most things.

Not to sure about vegetables though they look a bit hard to kill.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Snelly
    Snelly Posts: 140
    I'm a killer too. Pheasant, Woodcock, Snipe, Wood Pigeon, Deer, Rabbit, Duck and Goose are all regulars on our table.
    Fortes fortuna adiuvat.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    pte1643 wrote:
    Chuck Norris would do exactly the same thing to Bear Grylls.
    Yes he would. Except he wouldn't need to knock Bear's head off. Bear's head would just jump off his shoulders at the sight of Chuck.

You realise Bear is Ex SAS, a Black belt AND been to the top of Everest?

Proper hard barsteward is Bear. 8)

wasn't it discovered that he was only in the T.A SAS? or am i making that up? :?

but he still does some mental stuff!! :D
  • I was getting my cook on last night and thought some pictures would be appropriate for this thread (and to make you all jealous ;) ) Unfortunately my camera phone failed to do justice to just how delicious this truly was.

BEFORE
    6980c89a.jpg

AFTER:
    be38a52d.jpg

ummmm...rump steaktastic.
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160