Lights

ramemtbers
ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
My mates quite often come over to mill brook from torpoint. its about 6miles down the narrow winding country lanes. but now it gets dark when they leave. none of them have lights and although i ask them to bring them they do not listen. tonight it was pitch black and they didnt bring lights. what can i do. help.

Comments

• Next time one of them forgets his lights, run him over, tell him you couldn't see him stood in your driveway because he didnt have his lights on. Then when he's lying on your driveway, broken and bleeding, kick him in the nuts, hard! Then maybe ring an ambulance.

He'll not forget them again.

As a cyclist and a motorist, I can honestly say that I FKN HATE cyclists who ride on roads at night without the proper gear.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    +1

and give him a good shoeing for me too
    Next time one of them forgets his lights, run him over, tell him you couldn't see him stood in your driveway because he didnt have his lights on. Then when he's lying on your driveway, broken and bleeding, kick him in the nuts, hard! Then maybe ring an ambulance.

He'll not forget them again.

As a cyclist and a motorist, I can honestly say that I FKN HATE cyclists who ride on roads at night without the proper gear.
  • ramemtbers
    they said that they were gunna come over tommorow. i said they aint comin ifthey dont have lights. cyclist + car = pain for cyclist
  • ramemtbers
    wow my mated have now listened they are seeing sense and are using lights and helmets. probably helped that i showed them pictures from mbuk showning what happens when you dont where a lid