Hate!

ramemtbers
ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
what a SH!T day today has been. 4 lessons of science and 1 english. then to top it off i now have a bleeding nose from some idiot on the bus that smashed me in the face when i asked someone my mate to move from my seat. (it wasnt my mate who hit me it was some other druggy idiot.) why is everyone around here now all complete chavs.

Comments

• Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    hey, at least you haven't been in work 9-5 :wink:
  • that`s Britain these days
    Sorry to hear of your encounter with the scumbag.
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Best days of yer life mate! School that is.
  • ramemtbers
    huh. oh well have some tea then go out and hit the dh runs. that ll cheer me up.
  • ramemtbers
    huh. oh well have some tea then go out and hit the dh runs. that ll cheer me up.
  • ramemtbers
  • ramemtbers
    huh. oh well i will have some tea and then hit the new dh course we have. i wonder why there is sooooo much scum at school nowadays. probably cause parkside closed down.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    so what can you do now to cheer yourself up?
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    why didn't you punch the tw4t back?
  • Kiblams wrote:

Your're lucky, I've done 8.30-5.30 and got to do 4 hours freelance work when I get home ;)
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Kiblams wrote:

Your're lucky, I've done 8.30-5.30 and got to do 4 hours freelance work when I get home ;)
    Both amateurs. I've worked all of last week 8:30-22:30, worked 8:30-18:00 Saturday and Sunday, and i'm doing 8:30-22:00 today and tomorrow! :evil:
    Should earn a nice pay packet at the end of October though :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Why dont you have some tea then go out and hit the dh runs. that ll cheer you up.
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    I miss the school bus days :lol: fights on there pretty much every week :roll:

Cor i can finally whine about work now ... 6 - 4, 3 days a week and 6-2 another 3 days ... one day off for riding :cry: Although i have found a nice route to work thats offroad with a few drops and jumps :twisted:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Both amateurs. I've worked all of last week 8:30-22:30, worked 8:30-18:00 Saturday and Sunday, and i'm doing 8:30-22:00 today and tomorrow!

I'm lucky? last week I worked 167 hours with broken fingers! and with the one hour I couldn't sleep as I had to rebuild my house as it randomly fell down from the sheer magnitude of my harsh life... :P
  • ramemtbers
    ahhhh thats better i am back now. awww gotta get up at 5.45 for my paper round tommorow. just found a really nice really fast deer track which links on to our dh runs. i am happier now. gotta go to school again tommorow awww. :evil:
  • Glad your happier. Stand up to him next time he'll be thinking he can do that any time he wants.
  • Kiblams wrote:
    Both amateurs. I've worked all of last week 8:30-22:30, worked 8:30-18:00 Saturday and Sunday, and i'm doing 8:30-22:00 today and tomorrow!

I'm lucky? last week I worked 167 hours with broken fingers! and with the one hour I couldn't sleep as I had to rebuild my house as it randomly fell down from the sheer magnitude of my harsh life... :P
    That's nothing, the week before last, I worked 1000hrs, even though I'd died on the Tuesday. Then I had to take part in the Isle of Man End2End, still dead, and then back to work with no rest in between. I couldn't sleep, well, because I was dead.

I got better though.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    That's nothing!

I work 49 hours a day picking dirty cat litter from landfill sites, removing the poo and then licking the litter clean and bagging it to sell as a well known supermarket's value brand. I get paid 3p a day and I haven't had a day off for 92 years. I get a 15 minute break on Xmas day as a bonus.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    ramemtbers wrote:
    what a SH!T day today has been. 4 lessons of science and 1 english. then to top it off i now have a bleeding nose from some idiot on the bus that smashed me in the face when i asked someone my mate to move from my seat. (it wasnt my mate who hit me it was some other druggy idiot.) why is everyone around here now all complete chavs.
    Surely if it was your seat, you'd have been sitting in it? :?
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    I assume you laid the chav scumbag out after he smashed you in the face. I sure as f*ck would have personally....!!!!!
    ramemtbers wrote:
  • ramemtbers
    after he hit me i smashed him in the side of the face and he looked a bit mashed with the mark he had on his face.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    not that i condone violence in any capacity, but if someone hit me, i am sure as hell confident he'd get one back with interest from me!!!!!!!!!

Good work my man
    ramemtbers wrote:
    after he hit me i smashed him in the side of the face and he looked a bit mashed with the mark he had on his face.
  • ramemtbers
    everyone else that i know have said if he ever comes near ever again they will flatten him. he didnt even look at me today. i just find it soo ubelievably sad that someone has to pic on someone else in a lower year though. he only didnt it to someone younger cause if he hit someone older they will muiller him. what he didnt reailise is tat actually cause of the cycling i am actually quite strong.
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Hey, at least you're not a courier who has been accused of fraud through no fault of your own. When in fact, it is the surgeries' fault for employing cazy lunts for staff (in dealing with very confidential medical documents like myself.)

Pretty sure getting into fights is school etiquette.

Shi-t happens mate.
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    Started at 9 yesterday morning and finished at 20:30 But with the bus times, i was out for half 7 and back in for 21:20! Ahh isnt it nice to be an apprentice :roll:
  • ramemtbers
    yeah life sucks.
  • ramemtbers
    unless you ride a bike of course that always makes it better
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    very true. but what would make life better for me is a 2010 orange crush