Worst film of all time

Joe_Pineapples
Joe_Pineapples Posts: 1,718
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
I've just watched the worst film I've ever seen in my entire life.

Death Race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKYvaIEkIU

It is monumentally bad. It's like watching your dad breakdance.
It's SO bad it makes going clothes shopping with the wife seem like a viable alternative.
It has now taken over the top spot on my podium of worst films of all time, knocking:

Cellular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6V96fY9fqw

and
Crank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DDIdaA7GA

into second and third places.

(There is a common denominator here)

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    thin red line was so bad i walked out of the cinema.
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    Troy is truely awful, closely followed by Ultraviolet- Milla may be cute, but I want my life back for the time I spent watching that steaming pile o shite!
    3rd place for me goes to the remake off War of the Worlds with Tomtit Cruise and that fecking orrible screaming girl who you just wish the aliens would kill just to make her quiet!
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • Hudson Hawk and Waterworld I remember as making me want to stick metal skewers in the plug socket. I'm sure there's a ton more though.
  • Dead or alive is shocking and i cant believe nobody hasn't mentioned snakes on a plane which is soo turd it's amazing
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • There was a film called Solaris (about 2002 i think) which had george clooney as a spaceman psychologist, watched it back at uni with 5 of mates who normally can't agree on anything about movies, but we all thought we wasted 2-3 hours of our lives with this steaming pile of excrement.

Despite it's Oscars and friends reviews I thought No country for Old Men was a dull yawnfest (apart from the cool air gun thing - but that wasn't enought to make it good).

But the most over rated movie(s) have to be Spiderman 2 and 3 - utter rubbish.
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • I liked Snakes, it didn't try to be anything other than a stupid action flick.
    The Thin Red Line however, dear oh dear. Feck knows what that film was all about.
  • I do believe crank 1+2 are utter bobbins!! Since kelly brooke jibbed him off jason statham is on a feckin roll :lol:
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• I might have spoken too soon to be honest, I'm off to see 'Gamer' tonight. :?
  • SCOTTTOMO wrote:
    i cant believe nobody hasn't mentioned snakes on a plane which is soo junk it's amazing
    That's kind of the point of the film. Apparantly Samuel Jackson only agreed to it he thought the script was so bad, he had to be part of it :lol:

Has anybody seen Tape? I think the film is bloody dull. Some people think it's interesting, but it was 2 hours of my life that I want back.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Oooo let us know how gamer goes it does look decidingly gash!! Along with G.I JOE and the only reason i could justify watching that is coz sienna miller's in it!!

• I'm only going because the girlfriend has a major Gerard Butler thing going on right now.
    She'll have to take a f*cking sponge to sit on.
  • Joe_pineapples you've just reminded me! Judge dredd wasn't much cop come to think of it!! I read the comics for years and thought it was going to be ace but was trully dissappointed!!

• I'm only going because the girlfriend has a major Gerard Butler thing going on right now.
    She'll have to take a f*cking sponge to sit on.

I'm currently pissing myself after reading that, someone pass me a sponge to sit on while i do!!!

• SCOTTTOMO wrote:
    Joe_pineapples you've just reminded me! Judge dredd wasn't much cop come to think of it!! I read the comics for years and thought it was going to be ace but was trully dissappointed!!

Don't go there.
    Please, just don't. I've still not recovered.
  • teulk
    teulk Posts: 557
    Ultraviolet !
    Boardman Team 09 HT
    Orbea Aqua TTG CT 2010
    Specialized Secteur Elite 2011
  • I cant believe they put rob duece bigalow dude in it in an attempt to make it funny!!!! :evil:
    I'm such a 2000ad nerd!! :oops:

• ultraviolet was complete tosh too. Come to think of it so was resident evil and while on the subject of zombies 28 weeks later was an utter failure compared to 28 days!

• Splundig Vur Thrigg
    Ha ha forgot bout that! Class!

• The Blair Witch Project,jeez its truly awful,there were girls behind me in the cinema actually crying.
  • anyone remember gotcha?

would be circa 1986 ish..... i had to endure a coach ride to spain with only this on and i wanna dance with somebody by that whitney bird...... (i think thats who it was)

it was a bloke running round shooting people with a silenced pistol saying, gotcha!
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    as far as i'm concerned tim burton owes my 2 and a half hours or there abouts for that remake of planet of the apes, easily the worst film i have ever seen. i would have walked out if i wasn't on a date at the time.

now as for judge dredd, was it not obvious it would be the biggest steaming pile of shit, if you were a fan of 2000ad, i'm not a big fan of judge dredd the comic, consequently the film was entertaining enough, although yeah it could have done without that deuce bigalow pratt. but then i did have to look at it without the 2000ad fandom thing.

just glad they didn't do a film version of rogue trooper, or slaine.
    Fancy a brew?
  • BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    "IT"
    Possibely the worst horror film ever to be produced.
    A faggity clown hiding in drains, come on i mean freddy krueger had a knife glove, leatherface a chainsaw, jason a metre long machete, IT.... a big red nose
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.
  • There was a film called Solaris (about 2002 i think) which had george clooney as a spaceman psychologist, watched it back at uni with 5 of mates who normally can't agree on anything about movies, but we all thought we wasted 2-3 hours of our lives with this steaming pile of excrement.

Despite it's Oscars and friends reviews I thought No country for Old Men was a dull yawnfest (apart from the cool air gun thing - but that wasn't enought to make it good).

But the most over rated movie(s) have to be Spiderman 2 and 3 - utter rubbish.

Wow... talk about opposites. I thought No Country for old men was awesome and Solaris well worth the time

As for worst film you guys are all amateur...I've seen the likes of Santa with Muscles (starring Hulk Hogan), Starship Troopers 2 and many other trully bad films. The worst though was Velocity Trap starring Jorja fox (Sara Sidle from CSI) and Oliver Gruner (a poor man's Jean Claude Van Damme.. yes it is possible!!). I urge anyone who likes pish to watch this
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • I can now confirm that 'Gamer' is indeed mince.
    Gerard Butler tries valiantly to suppress his strong Paisley accent, with varying degrees of success, but he really needn't have bothered as it would have been the least of this films problems. Still, the girlfriend liked it, although the ice cream must've went straight through her. She ran to the toilet as soon as we got home. Hope she's ok in there.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    All the Futurama movies. They didn't cancel that series hard enough...
    Please, just don't. I've still not recovered.

You're just upset because they made a part for Hammerstein and not for you.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • You know I'd have been good in it. A stone killer and too cool for skool.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    BIG JOBS. Nuff said.
    Uncompromising extremist